Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

WKP all the way!!!

Old 07-10-2008, 02:51 PM
Fork Horn

Default WKP all the way!!!

Hey all! I just joined HuntingNet.com today, after having kept tabs on stuff for the past 2 yrs... I just stopped in to say WOW!!! I just received both dvd’s in the mail yesterday, and I was pumped even before watching, because I already had an awesome feeling bout them from what I’ve heard from WKP... They were TOTALLY exciting, and it was awesome to follow a story line, unlike your typical hunting dvd’s... They were both exciting to watch, and were/are a huge source of inspiration to me. Even though I am a young hunter, I have had my share of experiences, and it was awesome to see you guys doing your "own" hunting," like most of the hunting community does, and not going with an outfitter and guide. You guys know what your talking about, and Todd, I think you are doing what you set out to do. It was an excellent job overall, and was also really fantastic to see how HuntingNet.com is connected to it. I will definitely be watching the dvd’s many more times. Oh one more thing to add... don’t take those crazy number of deer sightings in a day for-granted down there in Iowa! Up here, I think the hunting is almost similar to down in Michigan...! Slightly better, but nothing compared to the sweet Midwest!
Keep Making em!!!
(Oh and the dates on the next film school would be???!)
Gerard VDB
Old 07-11-2008, 06:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: WKP all the way!!!

younnbuck, Glad you liked the video's and thanks for the kind words!! YOu pretty summed up the whole reasons we love making the DVD's. As long as guys like you keep liking them we will keep making them!!
HUNT HARD AND SHOOT STRAIGHT!!!
Old 07-11-2008, 04:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: WKP all the way!!!

Thanks very much for the comments brother! Greatly appreciate it! We'll keep makin' em if you keep digging them!