Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

WKP...fan for life!

Old 06-12-2008, 09:28 PM

Default WKP...fan for life!

I just received my first WKP dvd, and to say the least, I was very impressed. Full of real action, and a no nonsense approach. I can easily see the future, and where they are going with this. Let me say here, Todd and his crew will be the next big deal in whitetail dvd's.Todd's on camera personality, with real life emotions draws you into dvd like no other I have seen before, and trust me I have a massive video library. I think with time they will refine themselves even more. I for one will purchase every video they come out with in the future, and you have made a customer for life. Keep up the great, and "hard" work guys.

Jason Cuda
CT Buckmaster

Old 06-13-2008, 04:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: WKP...fan for life!

Wow thanks Jason for the kind words!! You are right about one thing it is alot of work but fun work!! As long as guys like you keep buying them we will keep making them!! Walt
Old 06-13-2008, 06:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have never seen a WKP video, looks like I need to check them out.
Old 06-13-2008, 08:11 PM

You will not be disappointed, trust me and here is a guarantee....if you dont like it, I will pay you for it!!!
I am not sure.

Jason
Old 06-13-2008, 09:54 PM

I agree, I like the videos too, and I also have more vidoes than I can count, I bought Beyond The Kill last year, and The Gring this year, and both were great, I will continue to purchase White Knuckle videos.
Old 06-14-2008, 07:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Jason Cuda

You will not be disappointed, trust me and here is a guarantee....if you dont like it, I will pay you for it!!!
I am not sure.

Jason
I will after seeing the trailer videos on this site. I found out that I am going to be hunting a couple miles from where they might be filming a hunt this year in Brown County so hopefully I'll get a chance to meet the guys as well.
Old 06-14-2008, 07:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

raceway, Yep most diffently look us up Steve and I and Todd and Kyle will be back and forth over there in Brown county so we can hook up and have a cold one or two!!!! Walt
Old 06-16-2008, 09:13 AM
Fork Horn

Racewayking,
You can't go wrong with the White Knuckle Production videos. Just a great bunch of guys, like you and me, trying to get it done like your everyday, normal, hunters. The videos are as real life as they get. No info-mercials for trying to sell products during the video. And No quick shots of the guys in the tree, buck walks in, deer dead, next hunt......

That just bugs the sheite out of me. You'll love the White Knuckle vidoes!!!!

How come you're not out trying to kill that big droptine buck I found the shed to near Pingree Grove..... Bet I got your attention now... Don't I !!!
Old 06-16-2008, 01:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Jason,

Thanks very much for the feedback. It's greatly appreciated! We're just a bunch of hardcore bowhunters trying to tell our story as realistically as possible! We'll keep making them so-long as guys like you keep buying them!

Where did you get our video at? I don't see you're information in our online orders? Also, what video(s) have you seen of ours? Just curious.

Thanks again - and spread the word! We rely on word of mouth to help us grow - one hardcore hunter at a time!

Sincerely,

Todd Pringnitz, President
White Knuckle Productions, LLC.
Old 06-16-2008, 03:06 PM

Todd, you sent it to me. I ordered thru my fishing business "Hookerz Tackle". You sent me a sheet to order them if we decide to stock them. I have to speak at a couple Bowhunting Seminars, and I may call you before I go, so I can order them and move them out for you there. Also I just ordered your older video the other day.

I am heading to West Central IL this Nov 2nd thru the 9th, if any of you guys are in the area, it would be great if we could hook up. I will need to talk to you Todd before this fall, I have been shooting some video, but I am about to take the plunge on some high quality equiptment. I need some advice, and what cam you want me to order, just in case I get lucky on one of the two Booners I saw last year. I would love to send you the footage.

Jason Cuda
owner:
Hookerz Tackle Co.
www.hookerztackle.com
HardCore Archery
203-510-2379 cell

Quick Reply: WKP...fan for life!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.