Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Vendor Forums > White Knuckle Productions
 I HAVE WKP PREDATOR WRAPS AVAILABLE!!!  Anyone want some WKP Predator Wraps? >

I HAVE WKP PREDATOR WRAPS AVAILABLE!!! Anyone want some WKP Predator Wraps?

Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

I HAVE WKP PREDATOR WRAPS AVAILABLE!!! Anyone want some WKP Predator Wraps?

Old 03-17-2008, 11:50 AM
Fork Horn

Default I HAVE WKP PREDATOR WRAPS AVAILABLE!!! Anyone want some WKP Predator Wraps?

I can sell them to everyone for 6 bucks a sheet(12) plus 3 dollars shipping.. Post your name and how many you want on this thread and we'll go from there.

Stan

Old 03-17-2008, 06:36 PM

Default RE: Anyone want some WKP Predator Wraps?

Dennis Irvine
206 north Calhoun St.
South Whitley IN 46787
260-610-4970
I will take 6 packs for the shop, these will go well with the video's I ordered from todd and the apparel.
Old 03-17-2008, 06:38 PM

Ill take 2 sheets

George
Old 03-18-2008, 05:46 AM
Fork Horn

Asuming you are having these made by "Onestringer" (Mindy) on Archery Talk, there are a multitude of designs and Predator patterns to chose from. Perhaps Todd has already chosen this one as the "official" WKP design or he may want to??

I have had many designs done with the Fall Gray, Brown Deception, and a reflective Winter White Predator as well. Alsohadsome done with the Predator logo and the Bowtech logo.

This link will give you an idea what is possible.....
http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=449259

Just an FYI......

Mark

Old 03-18-2008, 06:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

This is the "official" predator arrow wrap - well, until it's been officially been passed through the chest of a wild beast! he he he..
Old 03-18-2008, 06:52 PM
Fork Horn

Todd, You gettin some??? I would but they will clash with the camo on my Maxima Hunters. Dang it!!!!!!!!! Im sure big Aaron will order some.

Jay
Old 03-19-2008, 10:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hells yeah I'm getting some! I won't shoot Carbon Express arrows - so it's not a problem for me!
Old 03-19-2008, 12:43 PM
Fork Horn

lol.. Victory arrows for me and I don't think the camo's would clash on those maxima's.. the black would break it up.. Or you could sell them and get some Victory's.. I just got a dozen..

Stan
Old 03-20-2008, 07:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Victory for me too. They may be our arrow sponsor. I should call them one of these days - too much shed hunting to do!
Old 03-20-2008, 08:04 AM
Fork Horn

FYI - Victory arrows have been experiencing some quality issues. I have heard they are working through them, but many have received arrows that were very brittle and have cracked simply installing nocks and/or inserts. A search on Archery Talkwill givemore details and input than you can read....... Rumor has it they are a very good arrow and any issues will be rectified quickly.[/align][/align]I am also thinking about switching, but theverdict is still out, so I'm going to hold out for right now. I know a couple people who just switched to the Victory X-Ringers (fat-shaft target arrows)atinthe3-D league I shoot. Will have to keep an eye on how they like them?? They are supossed to be the most consistantly spined arrows available and even apply there label printing on the arrows at thespine so you can fletch each shaft exactly the same so it leaves the bow identically each and every time. The same way target archers fletch aluminum arrows at the seam of the arrow. Going to stick with my Gold Tip Ultralight X-Cutter Pros for right now....[/align][/align]Mark[/align]

Quick Reply: I HAVE WKP PREDATOR WRAPS AVAILABLE!!! Anyone want some WKP Predator Wraps?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.