Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Can't get enough

Old 01-28-2008, 04:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Can't get enough

I must say I just can't get enough of the the new DVD, I have watched it now for the third time and see something new everytime!!! Without giving any part away Imust say two sayings just really stand out..
#1. Dallas Fortworth " Man I wish I never met you Todd" !!! He/He/He
#2. Nic Diflippo " God must have thought it was Hillarious to make me allergic to deer hair" Man that must suck!! Ok enough said you just have to watch it!!! Walt
Old 01-28-2008, 06:18 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Can't get enough

Can't wait to see it! Some of us less fortunate folk have to wait till the premier.
Old 01-28-2008, 06:32 PM

Walt,
you are telling me. My wife thinks it is justice. When I am successful my eyes water and I can not stop sneezing and the runny nose and itchy eyes till I come home and shower. It is bad. With the post hunter interview from teh grind I had to do it 4 or 5 times since I could not stop sneezing. The best was before I figured it out and I killed a deer one weekend and then the next weekend I wore the same gloves again with out thinking and trying sitting for hours with deer hair on your gloves and trying not to sneeze. Not easy, God was laughing.
WEll you are right the movie rocks I watched it last night and again today and it is great
Nic
Old 01-29-2008, 09:39 AM
Fork Horn

Nic, Im right there with you. I cant even hardly touch a deer w/o some type of glove or Ill get hives around my neck and face and my waterand scratch like mad.

Jason
Old 01-29-2008, 01:02 PM
Fork Horn

Ask Spoiler, I have the same problem with deer hair. Sneezing until it hurts, watery eyes, sometimes hives & to top it off some deer run rightstraight into a patch off poison ivy & die right in the middle off it.
Old 01-29-2008, 01:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man do I feel bad for you guys!!!!! And I thought me being fat and bald was bad, I will keep it over you guys!!!! Walt
Old 01-29-2008, 01:29 PM

thanks walt,
but as bad as it is, I will not stop hunting, ever!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-29-2008, 03:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Walt....make sure Strictley Outdoors(in Harrisburg)gets a few copies..I noticed the "Beyond The Kill" next time I go in there that is mine!!
Old 01-29-2008, 03:42 PM
Fork Horn

Benadryl works, Take it after the shot so it has time to kick in before the recovery.