Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Vendor Forums > White Knuckle Productions
 Mr. Droptine Scores Again! >

Mr. Droptine Scores Again!

Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Mr. Droptine Scores Again!

Old 01-11-2008, 01:37 PM
Fork Horn

Default Mr. Droptine Scores Again!

Hey you White Knucklers ! Wut Up ?[/align]Guess what Mr. Droptines been up to?[/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]Here's a set I found yesterday. Right after I got off the phone with Andy Nevar. I'm not going to tell you the score, you can guess it for yourselves. Let's hear your guesses. Me and a buddy went out yesterday and did some serious walking. His GPS said we walked close to 18 miles. Hard to believe, but I guess you never know. Especially gridding areas like we do. My buddy Frank found a side off this deer 2 years ago. I found a side to him last year, and yesterday I found the matched set. He's a HOG!!!![/align] That's what shed hunting is all about. You just never know when you'll stumble across a set like this. The palmation off the left beam is awesome. I found another chewed up piece of junk also, that puts me at 5 for the year. Off to a slow start, but it's going to pick up real soon.[/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]Alright, I get to pick this sucker up![/align][/align]And yes Todd, I had my White Knuckle Productions hat on. He, He!!!![/align][/align][/align][/align]I packed my camera and shed into my backpack and off I go in search of the match. I was like, I really need to find this one. It took me about 1 hour and Ispotted it on a deer trail comingoff the top of a ridge in a yellow grass field about 200 yards from where I found the first side.[/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]Awesome , I couldn't believe my luck![/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]They scored better than I thought they would. The tines were longer than I thought. Mass will do that to a rack.[/align][/align]Here's what a deer can do in one year.[/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]Go ahead, take a guess.[/align][/align]
Old 01-11-2008, 02:06 PM

Default RE: Mr. Droptine Scores Again!

Nice scoop!

Pics can be misleading, but I'll guess w/ 18" spread. . . 169.1/8
Old 01-11-2008, 02:21 PM
Spike

Wow, way to go Kev. that is one awesome set, i'm going to guess 164.
Old 01-11-2008, 03:25 PM

Great jobMr. Droptine what a great find. Man i wish they grew em like that around here.I have yet
to find onearound here.Keep up the good work.

Aaron
Old 01-11-2008, 06:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm guessing 152 gross
Old 01-12-2008, 09:49 AM

Great Job Kevin.

Giving it an 20" spread I would say 181"
Old 01-12-2008, 01:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

155" net! I bet he grossed out about 165"! Awesome find though, makes you excited for next year!
Old 01-12-2008, 04:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

170"
Old 01-13-2008, 08:24 AM

That's it i am going shed hunting today!

Awesome finds there Kev!

18" spread .....I am going to say 168 2/8

Old 01-13-2008, 12:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Kevin atta boy!! Great find!! Hard to really tell the mass but I will throwit out at about 173!! Walt

Quick Reply: Mr. Droptine Scores Again!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.