Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Updates boys???

Old 12-03-2007, 12:44 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Updates boys???

Hey Rippy, Those dates are fine with me...stay in touch.\

Mikey.
Old 12-03-2007, 08:20 PM

Jay and i are planning a trip down the 28th thru the 2nd.We'll see what happens its going to be our last
chance to produce this year.wish us luck.

Aaron
Old 12-03-2007, 11:00 PM
Typical Buck

Good Luck to ya Aaron. Rip and I had a very toughgo at Illinoisand were hoping our "Last Chance" pays off also.
Mikey
Old 12-05-2007, 05:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck Arron down in ILL!!! You and Jay need to give me a call some time when we can go out for a beer and talk about the season!!!
Talked with Todd yesterday and he is on a pig in Illinois go figure!!!! Well go getem late season guys!!! Walt
Old 12-08-2007, 11:23 AM

hunted this am, we saw 7 does and a very good 10. Too far away but we know the general area
nic
Old 12-09-2007, 09:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well just got back from up north trying to put the smack down on some does!! Does 7 hunters 0!![:@]The darn things kept comeing i behind the tree where Steve could video them great but I couldn't shoot them!! You would almost think they are smarter than me!!! Walt
Old 12-09-2007, 11:03 AM
Typical Buck

Hunted last night..saw nothing but I did get to listen to the neighbor sight in his muzzleloader 6 times right up to the last hour of light.[:@]
Old 12-09-2007, 07:14 PM

I took my 6 year old tonight last night of ML season in IL. I told her when she got cold we could pack it up. WEll 5 five after she got cold and we were packing up the double bull 3 does walk out 65 yards away and we see each other at the same time. IF only she had warmer clothes. (better not give the wife a reason to go shopping)
but we had a great night out. She even wanted to go late season it was awesome when she said that she wanted to come with today
Nic
Old 12-10-2007, 07:34 AM

Just a quick update on the last 20 or so days for me. Have been hunting hard and
passing up lots of bucks between 120 and 155. Have got some great video of all of
it. Also bought 35 acres of land. Andy and I set up Sat. night and 15 different bucks
came by us. Biggest was about 130 or so. Last night it almost all came together, but it
wasn't meant to be. A buck I got pics and video from last summercame in to the food plot last night,
but was gone before I could get a shot. All told 10 different bucks were in front of me.
Still have a lot of season left, and with the way they are hitting the food, it might only
be a matter of time.
Here is a pic from last summer of the buck I almost shot last night. He was with the other buck in the pic but I let him walk.

Later,

Ed

Old 12-10-2007, 07:46 AM
Typical Buck

Good luck Ed! With the pressure here in MI were lucky to see one buck this time of year. Good luck to ya guys and happy holidays.

Quick Reply: Updates boys???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.