Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Vendor Forums > White Knuckle Productions
 It happened again.  Prayers needed. >

It happened again. Prayers needed.

Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

It happened again. Prayers needed.

Old 11-01-2007, 11:01 AM
Fork Horn

Default It happened again. Prayers needed.

I got another terrible call yesterday.[/align]I don't know what the heck is going on, but I'm in shock. [/align] Another friend, acquaintance, whitetail fanatic and just plan Great guy, who would give his shirt off his back to anyone. Has died in Pike county while guideing, filming for Eagle Lakes outfitters.[/align][/align]Prayers are needed for Carmen Jullian, his family and friends. [/align]Carmen died of a massive heartattack holloween morning in pike co. [/align] ( Yes Barb, it was Carmen you met in the restaurant that morning a few years back) ( Franks buddy)[/align] He was in a tree holloween morning with a client from (I think Hoyt) and had all the camera equipment set up and was waiting for light. He got light headed and told his client he had to get down. They both climbed down and he sat down on the ground, he explained that he had some heart problems, but he just needed to rest a bit. I believe Carmen was in maybe his mid 5os. That was it, he suffered a heart attack and passed away. The client started screaming for help and Ralph Cianciarulo and his cameraman from Archers Choice were on the next ridge over and could hear the calls for help. They raced over and from what I know, theyhelped do CPR untill the fire Dept showed up. It was too late. [/align] Between my buddy Billy who was murdered in springfield 3 weeks ago and now Carmen, it's absolutely unbelievable thatthis has happened.[/align] My buddy Frank who was Carmen sidekick, is absolutely crushed. He doesn't know what to do with himself.[/align] The whitetail worldhas lost two people thathadsuch passion for whitetails and the outdoors. They are truely going to be missed.[/align][/align] My good buddy Frank, and Carmen just hooked up this year as part of the possee from Archers Choice. Carmen was instrumental in getting Ralph and Vicki to come down to Eagle Lakes this year to hunt. Carmen has guided for the likes of Micheal Waddell and Bill Jordan also. I got an e-mail from Vicki Cianciarulo today saying she had given Carmen a hug and got to say good-bye before she came back home on tuesday afternoon. Ralph stayed down there, and the next morning these terrible events took place. That must have been terrible to experience. Ralph was going to come home after the events that took place. But, my buddy Frank talked him into staying, saying [/align]" Carmin would have wanted it that way, because he was so happy that Ralph and Vicki came to camp this year"[/align] In Vicki's e-mail to me today, she said Ralph and Zendall are staying, in hopes of shooting a BIG one for Carmen"[/align][/align] Carmen was a Loving husband and a great father to two beautiful teenage daughters. They were Daddys little girls times 10. How sad. [/align]
Old 11-01-2007, 11:56 AM

Default RE: It happened again. Prayers needed.

sorry to here that sir..... truly sad.

prayers sent for the family and friends......
Old 11-01-2007, 02:35 PM

Really sorry to hear that droptine i will keep you all in my prayers.

Aaron
Old 11-01-2007, 06:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Holy cow, Kevin I don't even know what to say man. My thoughts and prayers are certainly with Carmen's family, Frank, yourself, and everyone else who knew him. That is truly a tragic story.

Old 11-01-2007, 06:54 PM
Fork Horn

Kevin, Man that is aweful!!!! Youve not had a good month. Man they are in our prayers. Keep in touch. Maybe Ill see you next week bro. hang in there.

Jason
Old 11-01-2007, 09:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am very sorry to hear of your friends passing, both of them. Hang in there, prayers sent from Idaho.
Old 11-02-2007, 03:52 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks all,
It's been a rough month. Hopefully I can make them proud and knock a giant down in their memory. It all just seems so surreal at this point. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers! Their Familys appreciate it also !
Old 11-02-2007, 06:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry to hear the bad news. Prayers sent. Remember the good times, it will get you through the tough ones. Stay strong, they would have wanted it that way.