Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

loan a cam?

Old 08-16-2007, 12:24 PM
Typical Buck

Default loan a cam?

is there any way that there could be a system where I can just rent a camera that does quality work, I would ask for a camera man too, but that would be way too expensive right? lol I dont know, I just want to get some good footage, and I know that I could get some big bucks on film, just need one to get it, I would love to have one on a video
Old 08-18-2007, 09:33 AM

Default RE: loan a cam?

Deerslayer
I think most cameramen are very busy as of right now, most of them are out chasing velet bucks getting footage for next years shows. I know that I am and so are the guys on our team. So loaning a camera might not be an option. You might look into getting your own equipment or their are other options.
I hope that this helps
Nic
Old 08-18-2007, 10:26 AM
Fork Horn

I noticed you live in a good area so it might be possible to find a filming partner outside your area or outside IL who already has a camera but no ground. It might be worth your while to film for him and he for you on your ground since he may already have a camera. That way you guys could get twice the footage layed down.

Jay
Old 08-18-2007, 12:08 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: -DeerSlayer-

is there any way that there could be a system where I can just rent a camera that does quality work, I would ask for a camera man too, but that would be way too expensive right? lol I dont know, I just want to get some good footage, and I know that I could get some big bucks on film, just need one to get it, I would love to have one on a video
I have camera...........will travel ,check out my website:
www.pronghornproduction.com

I am in Wi. so not too far from you!

BTW I don't want to step on any toes here,so if my posts are infringing on White Knuckle Prod. let me know and I will retract them.

Thanks,
Chris
Old 08-18-2007, 10:14 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: lungbuster12point06

BTW I don't want to step on any toes here,so if my posts are infringing on White Knuckle Prod. let me know and I will retract them.

Thanks,
Chris

Heck no Chris your welcome here along with anyone else that wants to chime in. Were all here for the same reason.

Jason
Old 08-19-2007, 12:08 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Pass_Thru

ORIGINAL: lungbuster12point06

Thanks,
Chris

Heck no Chris your welcome here along with anyone else that wants to chime in. Were all here for the same reason.

Jason
Thanks!
Old 08-20-2007, 01:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

What Passthru said - we are here to help - and we don't descriminate against any productions. I really don't consider other production companies as "competitors". We're all doing this for the same reason and other production / film crews helped get us started, so we will always return the favor!

Thanks for joining the forum!