Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Vendor Forums > White Knuckle Productions
 Flippin' Gagger Bucks..... >

Flippin' Gagger Bucks.....

Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Flippin' Gagger Bucks.....

Old 08-10-2007, 01:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Flippin' Gagger Bucks.....

Dallas Fort-Worth and I were out doing the drive-around glassing session last night. We drove by a few of our farms and spotted several "gaggers" guys! We spotted a certain "Bent G2" buck, the big 10, and two newby's that were both VERY NICE! Amazingly, I was able to stop my truck, sneak along the road and glass the last two of the evening right at dark. They were only about 50 yards off the road and sneaking along a bean field edge.

There is something about seeing big bucks on property you can hunt at this time of the year. To say I'm pumped for the upcoming season is not even close to describing the feeling of an acelerated heart rate when you're laying glass on a buck for the first time! Got I love this stuff!
Old 08-10-2007, 02:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Flippin' Gagger Bucks.....

Man you just make me want to get down to ILL right now.. I have soooo much crap with the wife right now I just can't get away!!!! I just hope you bust one of those gaggers!!! Walt
Old 08-10-2007, 02:45 PM

Todd, well done and I know that feeling. I could hardly talk when I met up with Justin on my IL property after filming 8 bucks together and getting about 12 minutes of footage. Justin was really tore up with seeing 4 shooters and especially with that one stud. It gets you pumped up for sure. Did you get any footage???
Old 08-10-2007, 03:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

No footage, but going to be setting up to shoot them with my camera here soon!

Old 08-10-2007, 03:43 PM
Fork Horn

Todd,
That's awesome ! Glad you had a good night. I definetly want you to put your tag on one of those beast.
After I talked to you last night, I got to my spot, got all my equipment together and got on the mountain bike to pedal the 2 miles back to where I video tape and disaster struck. I blew a tire as soon as I hit my gravel road. Well lucky for me, I had a spare inner tube for it. So I changed the tube and started pumping it up and BAM!! That one blew out. There must be a sharp edge on the rim or maybe something in the tire. I was pissed. So, Off I go, walking to my filming spot, another 1/2 mile away. By the time I got there, shooting light was almost gone and it was all for nothing. I did see 2 bucks over 160", but never got the camera on them in time. I guess I'll be back there again soon to capture them on video. It was a long walk back to the truck with all my camera equipment on my back and having to push a bicycle with a blown tire !
I hope the rest of the team is out getting some great footage this summer. Best of luck to everyone. !
Old 08-10-2007, 09:48 PM
Fork Horn

Sounds like you guys are having a great year so far. I cant wait till your new video comes out. I am getting kinda tired watching the old one. I can recite everything you guys say word for word during the video.