Utah Outdoors with Doug Miller >

Utah Outdoors with Doug Miller

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Utah Outdoors with Doug Miller

Old 12-12-2004, 02:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Utah Outdoors with Doug Miller

For those of you who live in Utah you are probably famliar with Outdoors with Doug Miller on channel two. And you are also famliar that he goes on trips everywhere around the globe, i dont think that he should be going around the world, he should be going around Utah, and showing us Utahns some great places to hunt in Utah, not in some poor little country in Africa thats the size of Rhode Island, where the majority of us couldnt go. Dont you think he should stay in Utah and maybe some surronding states not go to africa.
Old 12-12-2004, 10:04 PM

Default RE: Utah Outdoors with Doug Miller

When I was growing up there was a show called the Sportsmans Corner With Chet and Link Piazzo. Well these Two men are know gone and the store thay started is an over priced YUPPIE store. I can remember My youngest brother winning a back pack, At the end of the show thay always had something educational about hunting or animals from all over the world. IT was really neet to see hunting and fishing from the local area, Other countries are cool to see to but I agree with you there needs to be more local hunting and fishing shows.
Old 12-14-2004, 03:04 PM

If he showcased Utah we would have way too many outsiders coming in-let him globe trot, just don't screw up my elk, deer hunting.
Old 12-14-2004, 05:28 PM

Doug was at Scofield last Sunday we were supposed to meet him but he told a us a wrong point on the iced up lake so no interview . Hes a good guy though . Oh , and the fishing was great

later , hunter cameron
Old 12-21-2004, 12:03 AM

Hey huntingbuddy
I live in Az. Dad lives in St.George. I went to High School in Richfield and hunted that area for years. How is southern Utah now. Dad says its not as good as it used to be. I am having a very hard time getting drawn in Az. I am wanting to try Utah in 2005. Any ideas?

Thanks......Kevin...
Old 12-21-2004, 08:25 PM

I say you put in for northern region . Youll have a better chance I got causins in monroe right next to richfield used to live there . If you want look up above at the buck I got this year on the rifle hunt in northern Utah . A dandy buck. Good luck .

later , hunter cameron