Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > West
 disabled western oregon hunter needs help >

disabled western oregon hunter needs help

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

disabled western oregon hunter needs help

Old 09-29-2004, 12:03 AM

Default disabled western oregon hunter needs help

my name is mike and im a disabled hunter trying for my first time.It is hard for me to hunt I have a bad leg and cant walk very far.I could use some help with someone who knows of a populated area and a stand or a blind thats easly acsessable.
my disable permit lets me have a elk,buck and a doe.I also can help other disabled people if i can be it rides camp cooking's or what ever.if anyone knows of someone with private land or anything that may help I would be deeply in your debt.i am also more than willing to trade a shot for the help.once again thank you for anyone who stops to read this and may be able to help,feel free to contact me at anytime.wayne1 if your reading this thank you for all your help to bad i dont live in wash.I am saving the pennies so i can hopfully come up there next year to meet you and yours I would love to hunt there I will bring the homemade apple pie lol.people like you really make a diffrrence in our live's take care.
Old 10-04-2004, 11:50 PM
Spike

Default RE: disabled western oregon hunter needs help

Hi Mike, just saw your post here about Oregon, sorry I can't help you out in that respect but, check the post I put up under the Disabled Hunters forum, maybe I could help you out in some other way.

Mike Bosmans
Old 10-05-2004, 10:03 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: disabled western oregon hunter needs help

Hello lookin2hunt, try going to this site http://www.oregonhunters.org/ I am a member they may have some info on disabled hunting sources. Bye the way where are you located ??If you are close to my area which is s.w. oregon I would be interested to here from you..