Washington Sheep Pics >

Washington Sheep Pics

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Washington Sheep Pics

Old 09-26-2004, 06:50 PM
Fork Horn

Default Washington Sheep Pics

Two of my cousins drew washington sheep tags and here are a couple pics, im on the left in the first pic.

Old 09-26-2004, 07:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Washington Sheep Pics

Congrats to your cousins on some nice RAMS!!!
Old 09-26-2004, 09:19 PM

Congrats on the great Rams. How bout the details on the hunt When, and where how long have your cousins been putting in for those tags.
RyanH
Old 09-26-2004, 09:23 PM

AWESOME!!!! Congrats to the crew. What a trophy to have.
Old 09-27-2004, 09:43 AM
Fork Horn

Ryan, they had max points 9 or 10 I think

We were up on the mountain about 4:30 in the morning as we had put them to bed the night before, We seen about 14 rams from a ridge in the same spot they bedded down so we decided to make a stalk, One cousin and two guys went one way down a ridge to come up on top of them and me and the other cousin went through the bottom of the canyon incase something bigger was down there, so we get to the end were the rams were and kind of heading back up the mountain, we didnt know if kevin was there yet and they didnt know if we were there yet so were walking up the ridge to get to vantage point so we could see the sheep and we kick a ram up 10 yards from us feeding in some bushes, I yelled at cory cause he didnt see it take off so we run after him and get over the edge and see more rams, so were glassing them and walk up a little and see the one we kicked up and checking to see if hes a shooter, about that time BOOM, kevin hits one from the top, we dont know where there at so we take off running and get over a little knoll and 5 rams went running down then stop about 80 yards from us, cory has his gun on his shooting sticks and is asking me which one looks good ( this is a quick decision cause there already spooked) so I say I think the 4th one back so hes looking at it through his scope and I look up the mountain for kevin and BOOM, hes drills the 4th one back. so two sheep down within 100 yards of each other. They rough scored them at 159 and 161.
Old 09-27-2004, 01:03 PM

Kirk Thanks for the info looks like they were at the top of the mountian. How many years have they been putting in for those tags? Saw a great big buck near west chewuch on saturday night was non typical had a moose like paddle on the right side and a big four on the left. would make a great trophy. Lots of deer around should be a good year.
-Ryan
Old 09-27-2004, 01:18 PM
Fork Horn

Ryan, not sure how long they had been putting for. Sounds like a nice buck, I assume it was a muley. You gonna be over there for the rifle opener. Ill be there thursday night before the opener. We camp in Boulder creek campground. Ill have a white dodge cummins quad cab if your there and swing through the camp ground. gonna do some lookin around that friday.
Old 09-27-2004, 02:14 PM

Kirk, my place is about 5 min from there I will be over Thursday night or friday morning before the opener to get set up for me and my buddies. I 'll bring by some beers and we can B.S. Lots of nice deer out we had 8 does and three legal bucks sleeping on our place on saturday when I pulled up. Really got me ready to go for the Season I think it will be really good this year, now it just needs to get good and cold. Im also planning on hunting the AHE hunt on the Alkali on the 11th up maby snag a fat cow.
Old 09-27-2004, 02:32 PM
Fork Horn

Ryan, sounds good, wheres your place at. Thats good theres lots of deer around. I take my 2nd test on the 13th. Missed it by 4 questions last time.
Old 09-27-2004, 03:17 PM

Kirk, our place is on Cub Creek Road. I will be there all season. I have to help my 12 year old cousin get his first deer, he drew an any deer tag for alta so I will have to spend a day down there but I mostly hunt our property but I want to spend some time around the valley where I have seeen some nice bucks . My buddies are coming for the second week. I also have one friend coming the first week to hunt and keep me company. Good luck with that AHE test I thought that there was lots of stuff on it that wasnt in the study material I think I got lucky on mine.

Quick Reply: Washington Sheep Pics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.