people not posting score's >

people not posting score's

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

people not posting score's

Old 05-24-2004, 08:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default people not posting score's

I know of a couple succesfull turkey hunter's hanging around here that have'nt yet posted their score's....cus their worried about their score's....ya need to look at Car's score he posted today...
Old 05-25-2004, 11:37 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: people not posting score's

mmmmmm.......I think I might just know a few of them myself
Old 05-25-2004, 10:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wayne, I was a late one in posting my score, almost didn't, and not sure why I did, I had put some people on some fine birds this year and blew some good chances myself with bow and gun but I ended up shooting a dang hen that had a 5.5 inch beard with two days left in the season. I had no ideal it was a dang hen when I had shot. I felt like crap when I reached up in it and pulled an egg that was ready to be laid and a cluster of egg yolks from inside, so I guess we all have our reasons for not posting as we all have different expectations of ourselves. Later, Bobby
Old 05-25-2004, 10:28 PM
Typical Buck

Look, I can't help it if I shot my bird's beard off. I'm sure that's what happened. That's the only explanation I can come up with as to why it was broken off at the breast feathers. Anyway, can you get a negative score on a bird?
Old 05-25-2004, 10:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

121553 ...Thing's like that happen...I've had a couple of fella's shot some bearded hen's off my place.....they never knew till they retrived their kill.........................................Slee. ...remember I was with ya on the first one....guess maybe ya coulda shot it off.....but tough to do with that texas Heart shot.....lol
Old 06-01-2004, 10:21 PM
Fork Horn

Hey Slee, Was your turkey's beard really like that? Broke off at the breast feathers? So was mine! I had about a 1/2-3/4" beard. Look like someone took scissors, cut it off and burnt the end with a match but I'm sure that's not what happened, lol. I just thought I'd let you know your not alone and was wondering if you had an thoughts about why it was like that besides other turkeys pecking it off from fighting and such.
Old 06-01-2004, 10:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

If Slee's bird had had a 1/2 in. beard...he'd a thought he shot a trophy....
Old 06-01-2004, 10:29 PM

Wheeeeew rough crowd tonight!
Old 06-02-2004, 09:28 AM
Typical Buck

OK, It WAS 1/2" long. And it was a trophy to the shooter. [:'(] I really think it was frozen off during the winter. It did look like somebody burned it off at the feathers. I don't think in the last 4 years of hunting over there that I've seen a thick beard. Everything seems like it is only half full or short.
Old 06-02-2004, 06:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Slee....Have ya noticed that the only time ya show up here is when we're talking about ya..??.....Guess I now know how to find out if yer still with us or not......How's the studies going..??...Ya get that bow set up yet..??...I've got to take mine into Sportsman's Warehouse in Spokane to get a new string put on it....Seem's not many shop's stock 97 1/4 in. string's.....also thinking of either outting on a wisker bisket.....or a fall away on it this season.....maybe even go to carbon arrow's....gotta see what the budget look's like after all our trip's this summer..[&:]

Quick Reply: people not posting score's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.