Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > West
 From Kitchen Window this Afternoon >

From Kitchen Window this Afternoon

West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

From Kitchen Window this Afternoon

Old 04-12-2004, 03:55 PM

Default RE: From Kitchen Window this Afternoon

Kirkl, I'd be headin' out into the woods by then, on a clear morning like this last weekend light started showin' up about 5am.
Old 04-12-2004, 05:59 PM
Fork Horn

oh ya, ill be in the woods way before then i was just tryin to see what time it gets light cause i woke up a little while after that and the sky was just getting a little orange but didnt look at my watch.
Old 04-12-2004, 07:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Bigsmooth35 ...Had a great hatch last year...lot's of jake's running around this spring. The flock's around here are still pretty good size...so might be alittle tough in the morning's to get the Tom's away from all the hen's running around............................................ ..kirkl
...Been getting sorta light here around 5:20-5:30. I've had bird's on the ground here about 5:50-6:00.............................................. ...........halcon ....."Great Pic"........................................Bldhou nd...I believe in awhole lot of "Convergince"...in sucsessfull hunting.....lol................................... .....................tiggeer ...Hang in there.....at least ya got to be around em....do you pack your tennies with ya..???....lol
Old 04-12-2004, 09:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

trapper T The picture was actually from my gunroom/shop . the gunroom is finished but I still have to paint and pour the slab in the shop . This is what the outside looks like . BTW 16X zoom helps believe me .
Old 04-12-2004, 10:33 PM
Fork Horn

Dont worry wayne I'm hanging in there...and no I'm fast enough in my boots lol, anyways I will be out thursday morning...me and my friend are gonna be sick for a little bit of school lol but shh dont tell[:-]
Old 04-13-2004, 04:14 AM

Converge, converse, congregate or con something man I need some heavy medication to put me under until Thur. morning. Oh Lord give me the strength not to go to Safeway & set up calling in the meat department............I'd have to go by isle 7 to get a broom for a gun!!!
Old 04-13-2004, 10:04 PM

Bldhound, you can come out my way and we can torment these two toms my neighbor has he he he

It does work as therapy, my wife keeps telling me I'm bugging them,but man she don't know what a gobble does to guys like us?
Old 04-14-2004, 01:30 AM

I think the police are starting to catch on to the Safeway gig, think I'll try QFC or Albertsons next just to throw them off a little. Hey Eberg is on the way over in the a.m. might have to stop for a minute...............small meat dept. though................hummmm I'll have to call two of them big ol' suckers in!!!!! They don't talk to much....kinda sneek up on ya. Wayne by the time I get to your place we might need to go to town to buy a freezer!