From my Front Window >

From my Front Window

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

From my Front Window

Old 04-09-2004, 02:38 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: From my Front Window

I bet she is fired up. Mayo has trained her well, but somebody needs to train her dad. She's a huntin' machine now, not daddy's little girl anymore. If Mayo doesn't get her back on track when she comes home, I'll have her settled down and focused by the time we arrive over there on Thursday night. We might even wear out our turkey calls before we make it over from all the practicing. I've got to practice my Kee-kee-cackle cluster with a pitch-down purr. Mayo's coming over Wednesday afternoon to get 'em located for us, then Laura and I are driving over after we get off work Thursday afternoon. Just talked to my boss about slipping out a few minutes early next week for the road trip. I'm ready to go NOW!
Old 04-09-2004, 04:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice birds Wayne! We still need some more down here so feel free to box some more up and send them our way. Or, if it's easier for you, just let me know where and when and I'll come get one myself.

Anyone else taking time off for hunting? I'm off by noon Wednesday and camping out around here with my buddy to try to get him his first bird. Once he's tagged out then I can start hunting. Going to try to tape it too so if that works I'll post a link for the video on here.
Old 04-09-2004, 05:22 PM

Working day shift on Wed. & headed over after I get off..................I might even leave early on Wed!!!!
Old 04-09-2004, 08:41 PM

I'm laid off for this week, so best I'll be able to do is say I have a Dr. appointment and skip out ealry on Friday[8D]
Old 04-09-2004, 08:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Want me to call in sick for ya Trapper..??
Old 04-09-2004, 08:59 PM

Wayne are you hunting opening morning?
Old 04-09-2004, 09:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Bldhound ...I'll be taking out my Goose hunting partner opening morning....but you know my rule...If I have guest's hunting...my weapon stay's home...
Old 04-09-2004, 09:50 PM

Which area are you going to go to? Any of the spots you showed me? Did you ever get a chance to talk to Mr. Mc ? I'm just trying to pick my brain & figure out where I want to run on opening morning. Laura didn't get a turkey, she finally wrote off the trip as time she got to spend with her parents. She wasn't very happy about the hunting or I should say her Dad's lack of following directions.
Old 04-09-2004, 10:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Bldhound ...we'll probably just hunt the mt. here first morning.....I talked to Mr. Mc monday....he said his neighbor that farm's his land hate's turkey's cus they mess up his oat's in the barn...ya might stop by Mc's...introduce yourself...and ask him more about the guy and if he think's he'd let you hunt. Tell him his propane guy "Wayne" told ya about him...Also took a look and the sign's on Mc's driveway.....did'nt see a sign that said.."Don't Ask"....remind him if ya need to that the fellow live's in the blue house next to him.....Sure sorry to hear about Laura's hunt....but sure hope she at least had a good visit with the folk's....Went up Sherman this week just past to where Slee was hunting...did'nt have much time so could'nt do alot of scouting...but did throw out some locating call's....with no responce....but it could be they just were'nt there where I was at that time..
Old 04-09-2004, 10:14 PM

Wayne,
Sorry we had to cut it short, lil hitler(my sup) came up on me in a hurry wanting me to do a job. I found some seed that might do well in your yard..............North Foilage I think, I'll have to find it again, it was made for Northern Canada. got to run here she comes again.

Quick Reply: From my Front Window

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.