wahington

Old 02-26-2002, 08:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: wahington

HOPE EVERY ONE IS DOING GOOD TODAY/NIGHT
Old 03-01-2002, 04:03 PM

Hola folks,

Found time to hop on the board. Robb, thanks kindly for the email. The clan's OK, but the "honey do" list has been deep and wide the past few months, and it's rare to find time to get on-line other than to check email. My wife spends all day with the baby, so I relieve her at night when I get home from work. He's old enough now to keep me busy!

My deer hunting partner's daughter went through the same procedure your daughter is having, and he said it was a night and day difference. She feels much better, and I hope your daughter experiences the same.

The end of bird season went well. Picked up a new 870 Wingmaster in 28 gauge, and it proved deadly on valley quail. The first two shots out of it at birds produced a double.

My hunting partner's bitch is in heat, and I'm hoping for a Drahthaar pup in the spring. I've got money down on a pup from a breeder in MO, but if this works out, it'll be free and not $700. I'd forfeit the down payment for a free, unpapered dog.

Hope all is well with everyone.

More later,
Trent
Old 03-02-2002, 09:44 PM

Hi guys been working alot of overtime lately. so between that and sleeping and spending time with my pup,i have missed talking to youall.Slee i am kind of learning towards the BPS on acount of the chokes but i am still open to an over/under.i have been looking at the e trex too. i have a friend who rides quads in capital forest has seen quite a few turkeys and a guy i work with said where he deer hunts there are alot of turkeys.
WANYE1 be seeing you soon!
Robb92 hope everything is going real good for you and your family now hey i am with you about the brush being to thick to use a dog grouse hunting. youall have a good weekend!
Old 03-02-2002, 09:49 PM

LADY GROUSE HUNTER
if i don't have to work this comming weekend i will give you a call so we can have a cup of coffee or work the pup.
Old 03-02-2002, 11:12 PM

HEY ALL HOWS IT GOING TONIGHT JUST SITTIN HERE TRYING TO PASS THE TIME BUT IT IS GOING PRETTY SLOW WELL I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YA PUP I AM A NEW TURKEY CHASER UP HERE AND AM LOOKING FOR SOME PEOPLE TO TAG ALONG WITH I AM NOT TO FAR AWAY FROM YA EITHIER SO WE COULD POSSIBLY MAKE A LONG DRIVE PASS FASTER SHOOT ME A E-MAIL
Old 03-03-2002, 12:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

gordo84....I sent ya a message to your post in the turkey Hunting Forum.....Wayne

Enjoy hunting, racing, and hope to be able to train my new lab pup
Old 03-03-2002, 04:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GOOD WEEKEND, DIDN'T DO MUCH I HAD WEEKEND DUTY SO I HAD TO SIT AROUND THE HOUSE THE WHOLE WEEKEND. WELL MY DAUGHTER'S SURGERY WILL BE SOMETIME AROUND THE 14TH OF MARCH SHE HAD A DOCTORS APPOINTMENT ON FRIDAY AND BOTH OF HER EARS ARE FULL OF FLUID AND RETRACTED. I FILLED OUT ALL OF HER PRE-OP PAPER WORK SO ON THE DAY IT WILL BE HOPEFULLY IN AND OUT.
Old 03-03-2002, 05:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yup......sure hope it all goes smooth for her...

Enjoy hunting, racing, and hope to be able to train my new lab pup
Old 03-03-2002, 06:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'M HOPING EVERYTHING GOES SMOOTH FOR HER, SHE WAS KINDA SCARED, WHNE THEY DID THE PRE-OP STUFF, BUT THEY TOLD HER WHAT ALL THEY WERE GOING TO DO AND HOW THEY WERE GOING TO DO IT, SO IT SEEMED TO CALM HER DOWN, THAT AND THE FACT THAT SHE GETS TO EAT A LOT OF ICE CREAM.
Old 03-03-2002, 06:25 PM

Robb92
i hope everything goes real good for your daughter prayers for her

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.