Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Barney's???

Old 01-04-2002, 03:05 PM

Default Barney's???

I hear tons of people talk about how great Barney's is. I cannot seem to find a website or place to order a catalog anywhere. I know that I would spend a lot of money there if there were a catalog for me to obtain. Do they make a catalog? They would be able to get a lot more sales if they had a catalog and a website. Just my thoughts...
Old 01-04-2002, 06:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Barney's???

I havent seen one, then again I dont look for them either. I will see if I can find out for ya, if nothing else I will try and get the number.
Old 01-04-2002, 07:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

just got off the phone with them. They said there web page is in the making right now. He said the web addy will be barneyssports.com when it gets finished. Also you can call them and they can ship you out a catalog. They dont have everything in there, just the specialized stuff. There number is 1-907-561-5242. Hope that helps some.
Old 01-05-2002, 11:28 AM

Thanks Lilhunter. I have been hoping for a website or catalog for a while now. I bet that once the website is up they will have a huge increase in business. It's hard for a Missouri boy to buy from a store located in AK
Old 01-05-2002, 02:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hear ya there. Not sure but I am trying to plan a turkey hunting in missouri. Was there last year with a buddy of mine from Mn (grew up in Mn) If me and the ole man didnt draw Mn tags we drove to missouri to hunt. Man ya'll have a ton of birds....found out last spring just how popular turkey huntin became also. State land was crawlin with people! Private lands were all leased out...all but a 40 acre plot. Guy had darn near 39 acres of fields and one itty bitty small patch of woods...well thats all it took. First day we were there my bud hammered a nice tom. We called from sunup till 1 and couldnt get any more toms to come over and join the party..oh well. We hunted by Kirksville...Was wondering where St Joseph is in relation? Also went to Basic at Ft Leonardwood....dont ask me where I was at LOL! I dont even remember going through the front gate!
Old 01-06-2002, 09:37 AM

Lilhunter, I am quite a bit west of Kirksville. I believe Kirksville is in northeastern Missouri. I am in northwestern Missouri. I'm about an hour north of Kansas City. I have a few friends that go to college in Kirksville.
Old 01-06-2002, 01:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

man theres a college in Kirksville LOL! Dont think I saw that one...then again I wasnt there scouting for educational places either....we did hit that DQ though...oh daily! (no DQ's in Ak!)
Old 01-06-2002, 02:38 PM

The college is just a little hole in the wall. It's called Truman State. It's like barely a Division 2 college. The DQ's are pretty good around here. If you ever stop by St. Joe make sure you hit up Cabana. It's about 100 times better than DQ. Are you coming back to Missouri this spring for turkeys?
Old 01-06-2002, 06:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

not this spring. Saving leave to add it up for terminal leave this aug and sept...more paid hunting time!!! By the time I get out I should have 2 months off before I need to find a real job LOL! I was hoping the spring of 2003.
Old 01-06-2002, 07:40 PM

I could go for 2 months of paid hunting time. I can't wait until I am older so I will be able to travel around to hunt and what not. I still have to figure out what the heck to do about college. I am assuming you are stationed up there? Are you glad you decided to join the armed forces?

Edited by - 8BaLL on 01/06/2002 20:41:49

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.