West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Pelt Prices

Old 12-17-2013, 09:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
Do you really think native Coloradans aren't voting the same way? Don't be so naive. Lots of tree huggers were here before anybody else showed up.
Were you in CO when the vote was taken? I was. Right about the time that vote was taken was when the big demographic shift was happeneing due to the massive influx from the Pacific Coast. I'll agree there are plenty of native born Coloradans right now that would vote this way. But how many of them do you think are exactly one generation removed form CA and were brought up by the IDIOTS that screwed up my state? CA LIBERALs will raise CA LIBERALs in CO. Not hard to figure that out.

The long term residents didn't vote that B.S. in when it happened. It was the recent transplants. I saw the interviews on the news and I read the opinion pieces in the Rocky Mountain News and the Denver Post. From what you have posted previously, you were living in the Land of the Idiots back then and weren't in CO. I was. Big difference.
Old 12-18-2013, 06:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

Bull!

Old 12-18-2013, 09:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Bull!

Whatever. This is one we'll never agree on.

After all, you're one of the invaders from CA and I'm one of the ones that got invaded. I was in the state when it happened and you weren't. I went to the demonstrations, I saw the interviews on TV and read the opinions in the papers of the day. Feel free to believe whatever you want, but I know what I saw and I really don't care if you agree or not. You may find it hard to believe, but the opinion of Pete really doesn't carry much weight with me.

Look at the Mt. Lion fiasco in CA. Are you really trying to tell me the same idiots that did that will not try to something similar when they move to a different state? Leopards don't change their spots and neither do CA LIBERALS. CA LIBERALS have overrun CO and many of them still have the CA mentality. You may not share that trait but you are only 1 out of the several million that moved to CO.
Old 12-18-2013, 11:42 AM
Typical Buck

That explains why Mulley is full of bs he is from California. The land of the fruit and nuts.
Old 12-19-2013, 07:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by flags
Whatever. This is one we'll never agree on.

After all, you're one of the invaders from CA and I'm one of the ones that got invaded. I was in the state when it happened and you weren't. I went to the demonstrations, I saw the interviews on TV and read the opinions in the papers of the day. Feel free to believe whatever you want, but I know what I saw and I really don't care if you agree or not. You may find it hard to believe, but the opinion of Pete really doesn't carry much weight with me.

Look at the Mt. Lion fiasco in CA. Are you really trying to tell me the same idiots that did that will not try to something similar when they move to a different state? Leopards don't change their spots and neither do CA LIBERALS. CA LIBERALS have overrun CO and many of them still have the CA mentality. You may not share that trait but you are only 1 out of the several million that moved to CO.
You sure do a lot of things for someone in the service. I've actually hunting Colorado more than you.
Old 12-19-2013, 07:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Bbj270
That explains why Mulley is full of bs he is from California. The land of the fruit and nuts.
I'm not from California peabrain. No surprise you get everything wrong.
Old 12-19-2013, 08:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

You sure do a lot of things for someone in the service. I've actually hunting Colorado more than you.
Yeah, right now you probably are. But like you say, I'm in the service which means for the last 25 years I've been protecting all the rights you enjoy and I get back to Colorado when I can. When I can't, I either don't hunt because I miss the season due to deployment or I hunt where I'm stationed. By the way, you're welcome. Enjoy the freedoms that I and others like me provide you.

And, the whole bear hunt being voted out happened in 1992. My first tour of active duty ended in 1992 and I was in the reserves with the Navy Reserve unit in Denver until 1994 at which time I came back on active duty. So I was in CO full time watching the invasion from the west coast during that time. Where did you say you were? Oh, that's right you were in CA weren't you?

When you go to bed tonight in your own house and enjoy Christmas with your loved ones in a few days, remember that I'm writing this from the Middle East and I won't sleep in my own bed or get to spend Christmas with my wife. I make that sacrifice for people like you even though very few appreciate it.

I stand ready to make the ultimate sacrifice for you and your family. I wonder if you would ever have the courage to do the same for me. Somehow, I doubt it.

Merry Christmas anyways.

Last edited by flags; 12-19-2013 at 08:44 AM.
Old 12-19-2013, 09:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

You assume I didn't do the same? Typical.

I'm done on this and other forums, so i'll say goodbye to you now.

I just can't handle the crap that's said on hunting forums. I was much happier hunting when I didn't own a computer.

My whole family is my dog. I'll just be happy with him hunting and fishing, and not deal with all the chest thumping that goes on in forums.

No need to respond. I won't be reading it.
Old 12-19-2013, 10:13 AM
Typical Buck

Is that why everything you say is wrong Mulley.
Old 12-19-2013, 08:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Bbj270
Is that why everything you say is wrong Mulley.
Every forum, I post on 5 of them by the way, has a guy just like him.

They always have to be the expert, want to act like the big shot and try to make themselves superior to others. The way they hunt is always hardest. The place they live is always best. The weapon they use is the only one anyone should use. The game they hunt is better than the game you hunt. In short, they are little more than internet bullies.

He made a foolish comment and I rubbed his face in it. Rather than being a big boy, he runs off pouting. Like all bullies, he can't face someone head on and will cut and run when he finds himself on shaky ground.

Bye Bye Petey. Don't slip and fall as you run away with your tail between your legs.

Last edited by flags; 12-19-2013 at 09:01 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.