DAWGS RULE-CATS DROOL, GILBEEEEE

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

DAWGS RULE-CATS DROOL, GILBEEEEE

Old 07-31-2003, 10:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Cougs cook while Dawgs book...

*snicker*

You' ve BEEN to Colfax then I take it?? Or maybe cruisin' for women in Washtuckna or Dusty.
Old 08-01-2003, 08:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Cougs cook while Dawgs book...

I love this time of year! Hydros-Football-HUNTIN! This is about the time when it all sneeks up on you soon! Good to see we' ve got an early start on the apple cup
I see where the Mariners screwed us fans again too! Stand Pat does it(what?)[X(]again!
Well at least the DAWGS,COUGS,and HAWKS will be playing in October!
Old 08-01-2003, 06:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Cats smoke, Dawgs poke

Tru' dat! I can' t wait until College ball starts. I really enjoy it better than Pro Football. I' m not a big sports fan but it' s fun to watch the Cougs and Dawgs when they play. As long as a Washington team is doing well I' m happy.
Old 08-01-2003, 07:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Cats smoke, Dawgs poke

GOOD MAN- I agree! They say a real dawg hates cougs 24/7 52 but Iremember when they were both loosing!
Old 08-01-2003, 07:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

By the way power,would I be stupid to assume you' re a Colockum Elk hunter? If so how bad do you think the fire situation is up there-I know it cannot be good,but what do you think? We really dont need WDFW to have another reason to expand the game reserve again.(even though it' s been 30 years since they did it last.)
Old 08-01-2003, 09:38 PM

Ya, when I here Football starting up it kind of gets me going.Fall' s a comin' I to like College better than Pro, mostly because ther isn' t " money" at stake. Notice the quotes It' s suppose to be more about pride and School spirit like when we all played in High School. I heard they got some rain up around the fire, along w/ lightning stirkes, which cause some small fires? Prayin for rain, heading to MT. in Sept. and they got their share of fires too[X(]
Old 08-01-2003, 09:42 PM

Default RE: Cougs cook while Dawgs book...

You' ve BEEN to Colfax then I take it?? Or maybe cruisin' for women in Washtuckna or Dusty.
Yes I have, my Wife' s a Coug, graduated in' 95, so Iv' e been over there with her when we' d visit some of Her buddies. They wouldn' t let me wear any " DAWG" stuff when I went to hang with them @ the bars SO iv' e cruised Moscow too a few times[]
Old 08-01-2003, 09:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: DAWGS RULE-CATS DROOL, GILBEEEEE

Yes, the fire danger is EXTREME over here. Another 100+ day today. So hot and dry I can' t keep my lawn green even with constant watering. Wife is out there right now trying to no avail. Heck of a summer to landscape I' ll tell you.

Trapper, if you want to wear your Dawg clothes AT WSU I' ll say a prayer for you. Just hope you are highly insured for life so your wife will be taken care of

Ya, I can' t wait for the season to start. Wife got a Cow permit so we' ll be up from Nov. 3 all the way through Jan. 31. Man, you can' t get better odds than that unless you tie one to a tree! No permits for me so we' ll see you boys on top.
Old 08-02-2003, 08:38 PM

Last year I took my Wife to the WSU game @ Seahawks Stadium and wore my UDUB hat(she wouldn' t let me wear a shirt[:@]) And had to take on my share of hecklers. But while waiting in the beer garden everyone was watching the UW vs. Mich. game and the entire Exhibition center knew when the Dawgs scored because of my cheering. Wife thought I was nuts but hey I gotta stand up for the Boyz

Good luck to you, I' m taking a week in Sept and another in late Oct early Nov. in MT. on an Elk/Deer hunt. Won' t get much more than a day or 2 to Elk hunt in WA.
Old 08-05-2003, 03:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

[] Looks like the daWgs might be catching a break when they stroll into the horseshoe in Columbus August 30-Breaks my heart....Eh Eh Eh!

Go Dawgs-Keep Going Rick!

Quick Reply: DAWGS RULE-CATS DROOL, GILBEEEEE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.