Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > West
JUST read about coleman lee houston.. wow.. >

JUST read about coleman lee houston.. wow..

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

JUST read about coleman lee houston.. wow..

Old 03-25-2010, 04:34 PM
Fork Horn

Default JUST read about coleman lee houston.. wow..

what a real jackass. i can't believe this and it REALLY pisses me off!!

incase you haven't heard already, check this out. god i wish i could punch this lousy sack of **** right in his full of **** mouth. sorry for the language, but i am HEATED right now...
Old 03-25-2010, 06:37 PM
Fork Horn

You really want a good day, ... I just watched a You Tube clip of Meg Whitman singing the accolades of Van Jones and the global warming cause. Geeez, and I thought we had someone who could offset Governor Moonbeam!
Old 03-25-2010, 06:47 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Ol'Mongo
You really want a good day, ... I just watched a You Tube clip of Meg Whitman singing the accolades of Van Jones and the global warming cause. Geeez, and I thought we had someone who could offset Governor Moonbeam!
LOL touche good sir.
Old 03-27-2010, 09:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

that houston story has been out for a while. a lot of the hunting web sites that host more "western" hunters had him all over it. he came on (on more than one occasion) and would brag about his monsters that he took. i don't know if it is ok to mention the other sites, but if you do a search I am sure you will find them. There is one site in particular that actually had another member ID him as a poacher from his private ranch!!

What's worse is the guy lives in my CITY!!!
Old 03-28-2010, 09:54 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by JNTURK
that houston story has been out for a while. a lot of the hunting web sites that host more "western" hunters had him all over it. he came on (on more than one occasion) and would brag about his monsters that he took. i don't know if it is ok to mention the other sites, but if you do a search I am sure you will find them. There is one site in particular that actually had another member ID him as a poacher from his private ranch!!

What's worse is the guy lives in my CITY!!!
yeah man, i looked at a couple different forums about him. one forum i found he was going on and on about these "monster typical and non typical bucks he was going to track down" those were the same two that got him busted. He kept feeding the members bull butter about his double archery day, then all of a sudden he isnt posting anymore... that's when a member cleared it all up posting about how he got busted. what a real jackass. he'd better hope he never crosses my path. i'll be sure to make him feel like a true jackass. man that's pathetic...
Old 03-28-2010, 02:11 PM
Fork Horn

Anybody remember Kirt Darner? Had a couple of books on western mule deer hunting in the Chauma N.Mex. area. He was quite a celeb, until they discovered he was poaching all of those trophy bucks. Like the old saying goes "Once you get past the lack of ethics, the rest is easy."