Wyoming outfitter info needed >

Wyoming outfitter info needed

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Wyoming outfitter info needed

Old 03-10-2003, 01:05 PM

Default Wyoming outfitter info needed

Howdy ya' ll
I' m looken for some info on an outfitter in wyoming. Its Northern Trophy outfitters. Their out of Sheridan. If any of ya' ll have hunted with them or know of someone who has let me know. I' d just like to know how they did and how their experiance with them was. I' m planing a whitetail trip with them this fall.
Old 03-11-2003, 05:12 PM

Default RE: Wyoming outfitter info needed

Hi bullrider, Hate ta see anyone' s post get no reply. I' m a do-it-yourselfer, so I don' t know much about outfitters, but I did ask a well qualified neighbor for ya. Neither of us has heard of Northern Trophy. I don' t know if that means much though. He said a guy has been asking him, and this year he' s going to guide for Trophy Ridge outfitters. He said it' s excellent whitetail country. 307-756-9776. Tell' em Trey sent ya. I watched Trey bring home lots of game the last 2 years. Don' t know anything about Trophy Ridge, but I have the highest regard for Trey(Dang kid makes this old man look like a beginner lol). I' ll try askin around about Northern for ya.
Old 03-12-2003, 01:16 PM

Acehand
Well thanks for the reply I was gett' en lonely. I thank you for asken around for me. I have spoken to the outfitter several times but not anyone who has hunted with them. they are lagit I checked with the game dept. I' m just hopen someone around has and could tell me of their adventure. Thanks, God speed and good hunting.
Old 03-12-2003, 08:35 PM

Hey bullrider, I have hunted in the sheridan area a few times, never heard of that outfitter, we hunt on a private ranch without a outfitter, and there is plenty of deer, You will have a blast in that area, If you have never been there you will see what I mean about plenty of deer. If we draw the permits we will be in that area on 10-28 to 11-01 maybe we will see ya on the hill. Good luck, Shed horn
Old 03-12-2003, 10:00 PM

Shed Horn
Well thank for the info. I am an out of state hunter. I live in central CA. I' m active duty military and looken forward to this hunt. I put in for a buck as well as a doe tag in i think area 24 if I remember correctly I' d have to check my copies of the licence. I' ll be hunting on privet land as well. I' m booked to hunt Nov. 20-23. People tell that is arount the peek of the rut in that area is that true? Good hunting and good luck on the draw. My fingers are crossed.
Old 03-13-2003, 08:56 PM

Bullrider, You will be there at the perfect time, that is when we have gone in the past, But this year I got my own week to hunt ( broke off from my brother) and the only week open for the ranch was the last of Oct. My bro. still has the 3 week in Nov. BUT,,,,,, the last two years there has been a huge muley buck running on the ranch with the whitetails and in oct. I am sure you can take either mule deer or whitetail, He had better not come into my sights. there will still be plenty of the whitetails running around, we have filled all of our tags, 6 a year for the last ten years and all has been a least a 8 pointers, some were small but they had 8 points you will see what I mean. shed horn P.S. the name bullrider ??? when I was a younger man in 73 to 76 I rode bulls myself I rode for Dixie collage. Just wondering if you were one of those crazy cowboys??
Old 03-14-2003, 02:14 PM

You nailed it right on the money. I do bullride what a strange hobby to have my wife says. I can' t wait to get their and actually see fo myself the amout and quality of deer ya' ll say is their. Is it nov. yet?!?!?! LOL Well I hope that mulie comes your way but if not send him my way. I have a spot on my wall next to my longhorns that needs to be filled.
Old 04-21-2003, 12:53 PM

[:@][:' (][>:]
If anyone has a valid phone number, e-mail, or postal address for Northern trophy Outfitters could I get it. Apperently after booking my hunt all means of contact are now no good.
Old 04-24-2003, 05:24 PM

I' ve made contact with them. Apperantly they live out of state in the off seasion. For those of you who helped me track them down THANK.