Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > West
 Discovery Channel Now Casting for Alaska Adventure! >

Discovery Channel Now Casting for Alaska Adventure!

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Discovery Channel Now Casting for Alaska Adventure!

Old 07-23-2008, 04:42 PM

Default Discovery Channel Now Casting for Alaska Adventure!

NOW CASTING:

Discovery Channel, the network that brought you “The Alaska Experiment,” is currently casting its next Alaskan adventure. If you think you have what it takes to live and thrive in one of nature’s most brutal environments, then we want to hear from you TODAY!

Our newest series raises the bar for our adventurers by sending them on an epic JOURNEY through the wild.

THE CHALLENGE -- if you dare to accept it -- is to join a band of fellow explorers and journey through some of the harshest climates and roughest terrains in the world: the Alaskan wilderness. Both an epic quest and the ultimate test of courage, this amazing journey will test its participants in ways they never thought possible and, in the process, allow them to experience the raw beauty of nature and see the world like they never have before.

Sound exhilarating? It will be! If you are ready to leave the monotony of your day-to-day life behind and push yourself to the limits, you can finally earn the right to say that you truly LIVED.

Email Becky at [email protected] and include a recent photo along with your name, phone number, city/state, and a short explanation of why you feel you are up to the challenge. You can also call 818-752-5559 for more information.

Join us. We dare you.

Old 07-25-2008, 06:26 AM

Default RE: Discovery Channel Now Casting for Alaska Adventure!

Been there and done that 3 times all on my own.So they wouldn't pick me.I loved almost every moment ,but to folks that call it camping in a trailer park camp ground it can be bruttle.I hope the new show hides the staging a little better.

[/align]
Old 07-26-2008, 12:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Discovery Channel Now Casting for Alaska Adventure!