HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   West (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/west-28/)
-   -   Alaska Thread (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/west/23552-alaska-thread.html)

Lilhunter 02-23-2003 02:50 AM

RE: Alaska Thread

good looking stuff Kusko, welcome aboard.

Was that musk ox shot on nunivaq (sp)?

SE AK BowMan 02-23-2003 09:36 AM

Kusko, welcome aboard, congrads on the Musk ox!! Really cool!!

AK NIMROD 02-23-2003 10:01 AM

JUNO GRL- WELCOME ABOARD, WE DO TRY TO HAVE FUN HERE ON THIS THREAD HOPEFULLY SEAK CAN GET TO COMPUTERS MORE FREQUENTLY NOW

lost arrow 02-23-2003 11:00 AM

even tho i dont visit much to this site....

welcome- kusko and juno grl....

and welcome back se ak....

nimrod thanks for the advice yesterday she' s still breathing this morning... even woke me up @ 3am for something to eat... hope it dont last much longer this is cutting into my play time...[>:]

juno grl 02-23-2003 11:49 AM

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

SeAk--do I detect a note of jealousy in the term " Outie?" I mean, everyone knows that after the sun' s past over the top of Douglas, it' s still shining brightly on us Outies. I know that secretly, you think that Outies are the aristocracy of Juneau. Go on, you might as well admit it. I won' t tell anyone. ;)

SE AK BowMan 02-23-2003 01:41 PM

Lost - Hey buddy, hope she feels better soon so you can go play!! Tell her hello for me! Got plans for spring Blackies yet?

Juno grl - " aristocracy" is that a synonym for " miss placed Californian" ??[:o] I know for a fact that I didn' t move to SE for the bright glowing light in the sky... thats mainly because I didn' t have to move to get there!!! But may I point out that there are people who were at one time " outies" who have seen the light and moved to Douglas, right Phish!!!:D By the way, I must admit that I would rather be an " outie" than be from North Anchorage (aka Palmer) or South Anchorage (aka Soldotna)!!! And because we are now on the subject, what is up with living in Squarebanks??? they don' t even teach those folks about paolar fleece vs COTTON!!![>:]

Phish - how did the trip to Sitka go???? Hope you slayed them!

AK NIMROD 02-23-2003 03:51 PM

SEAK- OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ABUSED ENOUGH LATELY [8D] LOOKS LIKE YOU ONLY LEFT OUT KUSKO' S PART OF THE STATE OF TRYING TO STIR UP EVERY ONE. WELL AT LEAST US " NORTHERNERS" KNOW ENOUGH TO GET OUT OF THE RAIN. [8D] AND DON' T HAVE TO WEAR CALF HIGH TENNIS SHOES.;)

ArcticBowMan 02-23-2003 04:36 PM

SEAK, do you really want to go there with the fox? Sure the first shot didn' t put him down, but the second, well it was a little better. At least I didn' t run the arrow down his back splitting the hide in two, and end up putting another between his eyes. I wonder, what was the last thing that went through the mind of that little arctic fox? Oh yea, a spitfire broadhead![:o] I don' t even want to begin to think of how many shots you' ve taken, and arrows you' ve lost on reds, it has to be up to 3 now, right[>:]

I think I might bring you up a case of pepsi as a gift, you' ve earned it with all the weight you' ve lost.:D

You sure seem to have a lot of jokes about Alaska towns, being that you' ve spent the majority of your time off learning how to become a hick. How' s that fence and barn building technique coming along?

welcome to the board juno grl, I' m sure you have some material we could all get a chuckle out of about seak. I guess you could talk to Julie and find out exactly how much he screamed like a baby when she was prepping him for his one stitch.

By the way one stitch, would you like to embelish on your hurry up and wait issues[>:][>:][>:] enough for now, more to come... [:D

AK NIMROD 02-23-2003 06:14 PM

ABM- NICE MODERATOR PICTURE???????[>:]HAVE YOU EVER SEEN AN AMIMAL OF THAT SPECIES ALIVE?????, [:o]IT' S A WHITETAIL DEER BY THE WAY ABM.[>:]:DGET A CARIBOU,MOOSE OR MUSK OX PICTURE....HAVE SOME ALASKA PRIDE THERE COTTON BOY. KINDA LIKE COTTON CLOTHES. SUPPORT THE ALASKA OIL COMPANIES AND WEAR SYNTHEICS THAT OIL PRODUCTS ARE PROBABLY USED IN. ;) WHAT WAS SEAK' S NICKNAME THAT HAD TO DO WITH THE WHITE GLOVE....KIND OF A MICHAEL JACKSON THING, NO NOT ANYTHING WITH YOUNG CHILDREN...ONE GLOVE?? THE OLD GUYS MEMORY IS FAILING AGAIN.:( I TRIED NOT TO BRING UP HICKVILLE TOO SEAK WHEN HE WAS SLAMMING THE NORTHERN TOWNS. AND SEAK WHAT PART OF DOUGLAS WAS YOUR LAST HOME YOU OWNED IN ALASKA;)[>:] WOULD THAT MAKE YOU A CLOSET OUTIE????????

juno grl 02-23-2003 10:12 PM

ABM--went skiing with Dr. J today. Didn' t think to ask her about how much SeAk whimpered when he got his one-stitch. I' ll have to remember to ask. I do have other material, but alas, so does he, and you know what they say about payback. Although, I do think that whole crack about California does deserve something....I' ll have to ponder that one.

Nimrod--I didn' t even think about SeAk' s house in Juneau. I mean, at least Outies have some respect for the Douglasites, but doesn' t the placement of SeAk' s house in Juneau make him a....Valley-Boy? Like, ohmigod, I totally think it does!

SeAk--so, does that fox you were trying to trap still out-fox you? I mean, it' s brain has to be the size of what, a walnut? [>:]