Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > West
ANYBODY FROM WASHINGTON STILL AROUND??? >

ANYBODY FROM WASHINGTON STILL AROUND???

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

ANYBODY FROM WASHINGTON STILL AROUND???

Old 07-23-2002, 03:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: ANYBODY FROM WASHINGTON STILL AROUND???

LOL Wayne, I've been working with him, but have been t9old form a coupleof people that he is to young to start really training him, and to wait tel he is 4 to 6 months old.
Old 07-23-2002, 02:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH THE WIFE AND HSE HAS A BUG IN HER EAR TO GO BACK TO WASHINGTON AROUND THE FIRST PART OF OCTOBER, WHICH HAS ITS PLUSES, LIKE HUNTING SEASON. HOPEFULLY IT WORKS OUT AND WE ARE ABLE TO COME BACK
Old 07-23-2002, 08:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Robb that would be awesome!!! How long has it been since you last hunted WA? Word up stay away from pesticides lol.

Gun controll is using both hands!!!
Old 07-24-2002, 11:30 AM

I agree that would be awesome. If you confirm that soon, I would love to--if you would have time--to set up a get together for as many people as could come at some state park or other for a bbq or coffee or something, just to meet some of you all.

Would any others be interested in some sort of state get together?

Nate
Old 07-24-2002, 11:32 AM

Is anybody going to be fishing the sockeye opener on Lake Washington this fri-sat? Do you have room for an extra body in the boat? I am begging, because I wouldn't trust my little duck boat out on the lake.
Old 07-24-2002, 12:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

AFTERNOON ALL, I AM HOPING THAT WE ARE ABLE TO COME BACK, RIGHT NOW I HAVE TO MAIL OFF NONIMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATIONS OFF SO THAT MY WIFE AND 2 OD MY KIDS CAN FLY IN A MILITARY JET, THE WIFE WANTS TO TRY THE SPACE A, THAT THE AIR FORCE HAS. ITS BASICIALLY FIRST COME FISRT SERVE FOR THOSE PEOPLE ON LEAVE. FINGERS CROSSED EVERYTHING GOES ACCORDING TO PLAN AND WE ARE ABLE TO, AND THE IDEA OF A STATE GET TOGETHER WOULD BE AWESOME
Old 07-25-2002, 02:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

EVENING ALL, WELL BEEN WORKING EVEYTHING OUT TO BE ABLE TO COME BACK, LOOKING INTO WHAT COMMERCIAL FLIGHTS WOULD COST, LEAVE IS IN THE BOOKS, NEED TO FIND A KENNEL FOR THE DOG AND THE CAT, BACK UP ALL MY HUNTING CLOTHES AND BUY MY TAGS AND STUFF OVER THE NET AND I WILL BE READY TO GO.
Old 07-25-2002, 05:39 PM
pup

wow 30 pages that is impressive.. by the way how many post does it take to graduate from spike?? i want antlers

small but deadly
Old 07-25-2002, 07:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Alright Robb... ...What season's ya gonna be able to make for..??
Old 07-25-2002, 11:38 PM

Hello all,

Been awhile since I have beeen on here, but with work and chores I have been busy busy.

Right now I am writing from Pueblo, Colorado and if you think the weather is hot out there, you wouldn't want to be here!!!

I had a great scouting trip around the middle of June, saw five legal bulls within about a half mile radius. Two four pointers and 3 three pointers. Looks like it is going to be a good year on the west side for bulls. Also, we saw two other four points in another area a couple weeks before that.

I am planning a scouting trip in Aug, since I can kill a bear on the private land I hunt. Also the land owner has a tree about a hundred yards from his house that has been scratched all most all the way around- five feet high by a big cougar.

I am looking forward to the seasons real bad, I have the fever!!

I can't check on my permits till I get back the 30th but am wanting to know if I was drawn.

Take it easy all and will write again whe I get back home..

Later

BRian

Quick Reply: ANYBODY FROM WASHINGTON STILL AROUND???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.