Need help sighting in >

Need help sighting in

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Need help sighting in

Old 09-12-2006, 02:38 PM
Typical Buck

Default Need help sighting in

I just had shoulder surgery and can't shoot my rifle yet. I need to sight in my 300wsm and 06. Can anyone help? I have Tues, Wed, Thurs off. Thanks.
Old 09-12-2006, 04:05 PM

Default RE: Need help sighting in

You better wait to be able to sight it in yourself, because what works for me, my eyes, heights and constructionmay not be good for you. I know it does not make sence, but I have seen in the past people sighting in for others, and those others cursing them later on for doing a poor job, even though they had it in 1" at 100yrds.

Old 09-12-2006, 05:37 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: laufer303

You better wait to be able to sight it in yourself, because what works for me, my eyes, heights and constructionmay not be good for you. I know it does not make sence, but I have seen in the past people sighting in for others, and those others cursing them later on for doing a poor job, even though they had it in 1" at 100yrds.
Exactly
Go get yourself one of those nice bench rests, you've seen them on tv where the guy puts an egg between his shoulder and rifle.
I use a economy bench rest for all my rifles and it takes away some of the recoil.
Old 09-12-2006, 10:01 PM
Typical Buck

You all are right. I think I'm a bit nervous because the season is close.
Old 09-18-2006, 05:29 PM
Spike

use the LEAD SLED and load it heavy.
Old 10-13-2006, 04:50 PM

Lead sled works great.. You can always try a laser bore sighter too- never tried one but heard they are pretty good.
Leep Out:
Old 10-13-2006, 06:44 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-14-2006, 10:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Honestly -seems like a lot of ppl have helped(and who gave good advice)who are more generious& understanding then yourself.( why bother posting on this one magman?( just to take a dig at him?)

( guess its not only the poltices forum that brings out the worse in ppl?)

( the guys still healing from surgery& sore-so hes a littleapprehensive& time is getting short)
Not so hard to understand really.

Good luck Camelcluch
Old 10-17-2006, 01:05 PM
Typical Buck

Thank you Knightia! I tried to ignore thE comments made by M.M. but can't much longer. I know one person that I wouldn't let behind me with a gun! M.M., I'm sure there are plenty of disabled hunters out there that are great to hunt with. You have insulted a great number of people with your comments. Unedcuated spewing of words can be a true sign of what a person is about. So with that, STFU!!!!
Old 10-18-2006, 03:05 PM
Fork Horn

I constanly see obsene and unnessary posts from "MagnumMan". Isn't there anything that can be done because of this. I hate it when someone make point to call someones disadvatage. Its juvenile if you ask me. I just dont understand how BA you thinkare to make a comment like that. It seems MM is always sturing up some kind of drama. Whats with all of that?

Quick Reply: Need help sighting in

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.