Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > West
 Anyone in Anchorage area? >

Anyone in Anchorage area?

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Anyone in Anchorage area?

Old 10-28-2005, 11:48 PM

Default Anyone in Anchorage area?

I have been up here for 3 yrs now and have been deployed most of the time. Now I have some free time before I head back over to the sand box again, I am looking for someone that wouldn't mind taking me out and showing me the ropes a little. I am from the east coast and don't know much about where or how to hunt much of anything in Ak. I had a buddy take me out black bear hunting but it showed me nothing we drove up and down the highway and would stop and glass the moutian sides. Not exactly what I was expecting and learned nothing from it. So any help would be awsome. Also I don't have an ATV or snowmachine but with enough notice of a hunt I can rent something. Thanks Bob
Old 10-29-2005, 10:03 AM

Default RE: Anyone in Anchorage area?

Im in anchorage. Not much going on for big game hunting now though. Might still be able to get a bear. Im mostly down to hunting small game now. Hares with my beagle and ptarmigan with my feet or snow machine. Just give me a email if you want to do some small game hunting
Matt
[email protected]