Any Washington Deer Yet >

Any Washington Deer Yet

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Any Washington Deer Yet

Old 10-18-2005, 05:40 PM
Fork Horn

Default Any Washington Deer Yet

This place is slow, anybody killed anything yet. im heading out friday for the second week in the Okanagan.

Old 10-18-2005, 06:06 PM

Default RE: Any Washington Deer Yet

My hunting partner killed a 4x3 Whitey this last Sunday in a canyon down on the Snake...
Old 10-19-2005, 02:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

seen 2 doe all of opening weekend. Oh and 3 grouse. this weekend going to grayback got either sex tags see what happens

Old 10-19-2005, 06:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

They took 6 off of my place last week-end....all Doe's
Old 10-19-2005, 07:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

uncle and cousin scored on does down by reardan
Old 10-22-2005, 08:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Went to the grayback unit didn't see any deer heard a couple shots though.I was able to get a glimps of two yotes and 8 to 10 turkey hens
Old 10-23-2005, 12:28 AM
Typical Buck

Wayne, I'm glad you got some more nannies off your place. Lord knows you needed to. The rut should be even better for you this year. You need to make sure Diane has that big bucked staked out before season opens in November. She needs to put that one on the wall this year. Mayo and I are planning an elktrip to Idaho next fall, so I don't know if we'll be able to swing over to help cull a few more next year for ya. We are hoping to get overthat way for a turkey sometimein April though.Right now we are working to get as many calls made for the NWTF National Convention this Februaryas we can. We've added a few more varieties of wood since we talked last, and man are they sweet. But I'm biased. Now we need some a pro staffer to test 'em, so we'd like our numero uno pro staffer to give 'em a try. We'll be in touch before season.
Old 10-23-2005, 03:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Took out some fella's from your side of the state yesterday. One of em brought his 11 year old son who just passed his Hunting course...put em on quite a few deer...took a shoot at about 35 yard's...but missed.....During one of our still hunt's up above the "Condo" stand..we jumped that biggen I'm trying to save for Diane...plus another big bodied 5 pt. The last 2 week's of fall Turkey they took 7 off of here....but we never even had to use a call.. Got to take the dog's out for about an hour yesterday...got 4 Quail and a PheasentHere's a pic of one of the view on my place during a still hunt..
Old 10-23-2005, 07:31 PM
Fork Horn

I bagged a little 2 pt. on Saturday. It's body was very large for the size of his horns. Just made a hunt through a patch of timber. Killed him 150 ft. off the logging road. Watch several trucks drive right by as I was hunting too. Just goes to show me that sometimes you can't find 'em all in the clear cuts. Here is pic of my cousin and I with the buck. I'm on the right.

Old 10-27-2005, 06:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

still strugglin to see any shooters. Going back up to my old stomping grounds around st helens. Definately can't be any worse. Good Luck All

Quick Reply: Any Washington Deer Yet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.