Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > West
 utah hunters? >

utah hunters?

West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

utah hunters?

Old 07-18-2005, 03:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: utah hunters?

I am somewhat familiar. I have a couple hundred acres near Argyle Canyon, and I will hunt near/around Colton, Utah. This is the Colton that is really quite small(a gas station?) near Soldiers Summit on the way to Price, isn't it? Otherwise, I am way off base!
Old 07-18-2005, 11:43 PM
usa
Fork Horn

judyboi, I think you are right on,I paid a tresspass fee to hunt an area southeast of Colton it's supposed to be a canyon about 3mi wide and 10 mi long, I'm going to pick up a topo this week and maybe try to scout in aug.
Old 07-20-2005, 01:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

That is some great country. Gorgeous and lots of big animals. But as you said, you paid a trespass fee. The animals are only on the private land! Good luck!
Old 07-20-2005, 04:35 PM
usa
Fork Horn

Thank's for the info Judy, I bought that hunt without knowing what was available, sound's like it might work out.
Old 07-25-2005, 03:36 PM

You can find quite a bit of Utah hunting information here http://www.wildlife.utah.gov/hunting/including types of available hunting etc.
Old 07-28-2005, 12:21 AM
usa
Fork Horn

HUNTINGTALK thank's for the info ,it's a good source for info
Old 08-07-2005, 12:33 AM

If you want some great hunting go to Vernal Utah They have it all. Moose in the mountains north of vernal, Mulies and pronghorn. South and in the canyons Great place to hunt Most of it is draw. And if you have a little ammo left over they have big prairie dogs just waiting to meet their maker!

L.A.
Old 08-16-2005, 06:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

i know its been a while from the first post . im trying to pin down an exact location on the property and i have to do it through my brother and the guy who just closed on the property. my brother doesnt see him everyday at his job. hopefully i will have something this week. i would love to come out and hunt next year.
Old 08-21-2005, 05:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

o.k. my brother got the g.p.s. co-ordinates and the property is near the town of liberty in weber county. from what i gather my brothers co- worker is into skiing and is having a cabin built and will allow him to use it. i dont think he owns anything acre wise so i will have to look at surrounding areas to hunt. any help would be much appreciated.
Old 09-07-2005, 03:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

just a little bump from the pictures my brother saw looks like the sides of mountains in that area.

Quick Reply: utah hunters?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.