Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Hidegons?????

Old 09-06-2002, 11:37 AM

Default Hidegons?????

Hey. Got a couple of question. Thinking about increasing my spread. Been doing some research, and I have hit a snag. These Hidegon Full Body Decoys, not shells. Anybody hunt with them? They worth my money. I hunt now with Flambeau. But I want to add different colors and shapes to my spread. Do these stay upright in the wind with out staking them down. If not I will probably get all Bigfoots, but I wanted to know a little about these Hid's. There is not anywhere near me that has any for me to look at. I am going to make it down it to Mack's Prairie Wings in OCT. But I just wanted a heads up on them.
Also anybody got these FUDS by blackwater? I see on all the forums that they are the new rave, thinking about getting some myself, are they worth the money, are they going to hold up in the weather?
Old 09-06-2002, 06:40 PM

Default RE: Hidegons?????

I just received a dozen FUD's from Blackwater. I hav'nt tried them yet but I am impressed with the product and the concept. They look to me to be high quality and made to last.