Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

FOR SALE

Old 08-31-2002, 12:04 PM

Default FOR SALE

hey guy i have a half doz supermag wieghted keel flambeau mallard decoys for sell best offer wins thanx they are new used less than 1 year i need to sale to get more cheaper decoys cuz where i hunt u need numbers. thanx kolb
Old 08-31-2002, 08:55 PM

Default RE: FOR SALE

Kolb7, If you still have the decoys, let me know a price. I would be willing to pay any reasonable price. I am just starting so I need to get decoys. Thanks
Ryan Flugge

Old 08-31-2002, 09:47 PM

hey jsut make an offer i'm pry lenient i can trade also i just need some standard size ones and alot haha thanx
Old 09-01-2002, 01:06 PM

Kolb7,

I'm a little confused. In the thread "CHEAP!!!" you say your a 15 yr old in need of decoys and your willing to take anything old or leaking. Someone writes in that your a con looking to get a cheap price only to re-sell them and your reply is that you have no intentions of selling them over the internet but yet 3 days after that response you're here sell decoys. Whats up?

Old 09-01-2002, 03:48 PM

Kolb7,

Wirehair has asked a good question that deserves an answere. Are you a con-artist?
Old 09-01-2002, 05:28 PM

I've read the same about kolb7, its all a scam.

Any day spent huntin, is better than any day spent workin,,

Duckmastor2
Old 09-01-2002, 07:55 PM
Typical Buck

it is a scam-o-rama with kolb. he does it at the ducks unlimited site, and at the waterfowler dot com site. he was banned from the latter place in less than a week.
Old 09-01-2002, 08:07 PM

u don't have to belave me but this is the god to onist truth i had these since last year and i have never sold decoys befor and the only ones i got from a guy was a few stanteed olderones but i got these at the end of the season like 2 years a go and used them like a half a year last year. but i need to get a lot for where i hunt so i need to sell these then just buy a lot of older ones but i have seen that cabelas are sellin some for 20$ a doz and what ever i make off of these are goin to buyin them
Old 09-01-2002, 09:41 PM
Typical Buck

howe r u gonna carrie awl dem dekes? the mostest i can carrie is bout 4 dozzen on my bak. r u gonna buy a boat next?
Old 09-01-2002, 11:16 PM

nothe master plan for this year is my dad and fiend are goin and i also already sold these deeks and one of my spots u can drive up thanx guys if u need some i may have a 1/2 doz more

Quick Reply: FOR SALE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.