Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Waterfowl Hunting
 RB ya sendin em or what ? lol >

RB ya sendin em or what ? lol

Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

RB ya sendin em or what ? lol

Old 11-24-2004, 04:08 AM

Default RB ya sendin em or what ? lol

rb ya gonna sit up there and hog those birds or are ya gonna send em our way soon lol
Old 11-24-2004, 05:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: RB ya sendin em or what ? lol

YA hurry up Ron!!!!! Send some specks east too, I want one bad!!!!
Old 11-24-2004, 06:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

LOL, they`re on the way Gary. Was at work today and watched thousands of Canadas flying overhead straight south. They were all very high and flying in those V formations that you know they aren`t flying to a local field.
We had our first big snow two days ago. Before that it was quite warm for us this time of year and the geese decided to stay for a few more weeks than usual. The are going to be big and fat what with most of our grain fields left unharvested on account of the wet spring/summer/fall we had.
Our season is pretty well over now, so it is up to you folks down south to give them a try. Was a good year.
.......Oh yeah, we did manage to save a few forer you guys too.

Ron
Old 12-02-2004, 01:30 PM

well ron its bout time dang it ... lol ..... now the guys north of me and south of you need to help out a bit and send em on down ... lol ...... ill be back out this weekend tryin to bag a few more birds .... been kinda slow here really ... not that im complaining ... we should break the 100 mark easy this weekend ... and we have only hunted 7 days .... and have up til jan 31st ..... with one band already this season looks like it may end up being a great season if we get the weather to push the birds down .... mallard numbers are lacking with the best day on those being at 11 .... the canada numbers seem great .... woodies have all but bugged out compared to what was here in oct ..... seein a few teal .... but im still waitin .... i know the best is yet to come .... oh yeah .... did see sum snows the other day ...which is a change for here ... too bad i was huntin a beaver pond ..... they were low too ...which makes it even worse .... ron let me know how ya ended up if ya would .... ya numbers and the groups numbers .... just curious ... either post it here or tell me when we run into eachother on here sumtime ...thanx man .... take care and have a good one .... oh yeah ... if ya havent patted ya boy on the back for yet on that band .... go ahead and do it now since ya tween shootin times ..... later
Old 12-08-2004, 08:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

What ya up to now ron??? HAvent seen ya around since season closed for ya.
Old 12-09-2004, 08:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Still here.....just working stupid hours now, like 7AM to 7PM, 7PM to 7AM, 4AM to 2PM, crap like that. It kinda puts a damper on my hunting days.

Ron
Old 12-10-2004, 04:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

Good to see your'e alive!!!!!! Bummer bout work but sometimes thats what ya gotta do, i used to work a schedule like that did it for a summer and I hated almost every minute of it!!