Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

fellow hoosiers?

Old 11-24-2004, 03:27 AM

Default fellow hoosiers?

where are all the hoosiers at ?? anyone in the southeast corner of the state ?? oh yeah .... terry i know where ya at lol ..... hope to get with ya for a hunt or 2 very soon
Old 11-26-2004, 06:52 PM

Default RE: fellow hoosiers?

i aint from indiana im from kentucky but i hunt the wabash river on the illinois/indiana border. season just opened thanksgiving, aint been yet hopin to go soon!
Old 11-26-2004, 07:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

We have some Hosers. Does that help eh?

Ron
Old 11-27-2004, 07:43 PM

hosers .... hoosiers ....all the same i thought ?? [:-] ..... lol ..... im from the east side of indiana by the way ..... rb we tore the geese up yesterday !!! was my lil bros first goose/duck hunt .... ya should seen the looks on his and another friends face ..... had em in our laps .... most shots were 15 yrds or less ...... the excitement comin from those two made it WELL worth the trip .... didnt see the duck numbers i would like to see ... but we all limited on geese (4 of us) and killed 11 mallards .... rb ill show ya sum of those pix when i get em developed ....... against my wishes they decided they wanted to hunt the same place today .... well as i told em .... didnt work out like they expected ..... we killed 2 canadas .... the only two that passed within hearing range ...and 5 mallards .... saw a total of 11 ducks ... sum shooting was off today .... lol ..... but still had a great time .... raining here right now .... hope that the beaver pond isnt too deep for a hunt in the mornin ........... hope to chat with ya soon rb ... good luck and take care
Old 11-27-2004, 08:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wolf, have you seen the answer to the question to me you posted the other day?

Ron
Old 11-30-2004, 10:16 AM
Typical Buck

rookie hoosier duck hunter here! my buddy and I are hooked for life, we saw close to 50 ducks last weekend, just couldn't get any to drop in our spread, learned a lesson on blind placement, wind should be at your back, all of the ducks were dropping in on the other side of the river, can't wait to get in a blind this weekend and give it another try, we are hunting the southwestern part of the state.
Old 11-30-2004, 11:36 AM

What part of SW Indiana? I'll be there in a few days. Just wondering. I'll be in Washington, land in Evansville. Listen for the "roar", this Florida Gator is coming.
Old 11-30-2004, 12:27 PM
Typical Buck

we hunt about 45 minutes from washington, i live in evansville, good luck to you
Old 12-01-2004, 09:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'll be down there tomorrow, Friday morning ducks and geese beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-01-2004, 12:39 PM

carp stay home ....we already killed em all down here ... no need to show up lol ....good luck to ya man .... let me know how ya do

Quick Reply: fellow hoosiers?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.