Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Waterfowl Hunting
 Favorite 3" shell for geese >

Favorite 3" shell for geese

Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Favorite 3" shell for geese

Old 01-09-2004, 03:39 PM

Default RE: Favorite 3" shell for geese

I SHOOT NOTHING BUT 1'S AND 2'S FOR GEESE AND DUCKS.EVERYTHING I SHOOT AT THAT'S 40 YARDS OR LESS I KILL WITH NO CRIPPLES
Old 01-09-2004, 06:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thx's for everyone's in-put..........Hey Doc....Haven't been bird hunting at all......no one to go with....The wife and myself are headed down to George next week-end for a goose hunt.....Gonna leave Shooter at home.....don't think he's ready for it yet....plus don't want to make the other folk's there mad......and maybe shoot him....lol.....maybe next year
Old 01-09-2004, 07:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Wayne 1

ORIGINAL: WAYNE1

Thx's for everyone's in-put..........Hey Doc....Haven't been bird hunting at all......no one to go with....The wife and myself are headed down to George next week-end for a goose hunt.....Gonna leave Shooter at home.....don't think he's ready for it yet....plus don't want to make the other folk's there mad......and maybe shoot him....lol.....maybe next year
Wayne 1,

Except for the Moses Lake Goose Hunt, I haven't hunted with anyone else either (Just my son once in awhile and Nami once in awhile). You needed to get out with just you and Shooter all by yourselves. It's certainly enjoyable hunting with friends, but there's almost nuthin better than a fel and his dog - out there all alone.

Nami & I are going to Vegas next week (continuing education for 5 days and playin around for 5 nites).

Good luck on the goose hunt at George -- there are still plenty of Honkers around--------ya just gotta be where they want to be []
Old 01-09-2004, 07:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Doc.....really don't have anywhere around here that I know enough to hunt.....and don't want to hunt over water with Shooter yet.....cus I'm not sure yet he'll retrive em....and since I don't own a boat....I don't want to waste the bird's......Good Luck in vegas..