Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.
View Poll Results: I use motion Decoys
Wind driven wing movement only
33.33%
Electronic full body decoy that swims
66.67%
Static Full Body shell with wire frame
33.33%
Kite style Duck or Goose
0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Motion Decoys

Old 11-14-2023, 04:09 PM
Spike

Default Motion Decoys

Has anyone tried a field decoy conversion product similar to this? Any opinions about using a pull cord and setting it up so it doesn't interfere with the Dog? It seems to work well but I haven't found the definitive way to hide the cord movement or anchor it to the ground.
Attached Thumbnails Motion Decoys-img_e1949.jpg   Motion Decoys-duckstix-x4-field.png  
Old 11-15-2023, 05:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

Run your cord through grey plastic conduit and pin the condiut to theground in a few places.
Old 11-15-2023, 07:56 AM
Spike

Default Thanks

Originally Posted by Onehunterguy
Has anyone tried a field decoy conversion product similar to this? Any opinions about using a pull cord and setting it up so it doesn't interfere with the Dog? It seems to work well but I haven't found the definitive way to hide the cord movement or anchor it to the ground.
Yeah I considered that but lugging conduit to the blind didn’t seem practical. Maybe using short sections of conduit and pinning those might be the way to go though.