Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Waterfowl Hunting
Want to Start Duck Hunting... >

Want to Start Duck Hunting...

Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Want to Start Duck Hunting...

Old 06-03-2020, 11:40 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Oldtimr
No I was not speaking to you I was speaking to this clown who repeated my post verbatim. giattham24h
thanks for the clarification.
Old 06-03-2020, 04:27 PM
Super Moderator

No not you J.

A spammer had copied OTs post directly. I edited it out and then deleted the spammers account.

-Jake
Old 07-14-2020, 06:28 AM
Spike

Find yourself someone local that can show you the ropes.
Old 07-14-2020, 06:29 AM
Spike

Also just get out in the field. Throw some decoys and try calling before season. See how you can bring the birds in before even taking a gun out with you.
Old 08-06-2020, 05:49 PM
Spike

Check out any of the MOmarsh products. One of the best dog blinds on the market.

Old 08-24-2020, 12:22 PM
Spike

To begin with, I would recommend that you just walk around the pond and watch the duck, how it behaves and how much it is in your area. You can easily find an experienced duckling on the hunting ground that may give you a hint. After all, the methods and equipment for the duck will differ from reservoir to reservoir
Old 08-31-2020, 11:48 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Sergey69
To begin with, I would recommend that you just walk around the pond and watch the duck, how it behaves and how much it is in your area. You can easily find an experienced duckling on the hunting ground that may give you a hint. After all, the methods and equipment for the duck will differ from reservoir to reservoir
Ducklings by their definition are not experienced. Perhaps it is just a language thing but it struck me as not true. I agree that every place you hunt will be different, lakes, marches, rivers, streams, salt water and fresh water all have their own needs in how you hunt them.