Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Waterfowl Hunting
looking for a quality duck hunting outfitter >

looking for a quality duck hunting outfitter

Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

looking for a quality duck hunting outfitter

Old 11-11-2013, 11:24 AM
Fork Horn

Default looking for a quality duck hunting outfitter

I am going to take two of my nephews on a duck hunt for their graduation present. I am looking for a quality outfitter with the package having having lodging dinning etc. Would you guys and gals please give me some ideas on who you have used in the past or who you would recommend. The three of us really love hunting and spending time with each other and I think this would create some very special memories. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 11-11-2013, 11:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Where do you want to hunt? Capt. Jack Renfro out of Boston (if that isn't too far to go) is really good. He hunts sea ducks, divers and puddle ducks. So, in a 3 day period you can experience a variety. I don't have his website handy but you can do a google search for him.
Old 11-15-2013, 12:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Canada too far?

Ron
Old 11-22-2013, 03:00 PM
Spike

Look into Dirty Rice Outfitters I think you may enjoy what they have to offer. Located in the Southeast corner of Missouri. Very reasonable prices, this guy is passionate about his hunting. Makes his own calls, has rights to thousands of acres of flooded fields you could possibly say this is not his *job but his livelihood. This is not an advert for him as I have had this account for many years and read on all of the forums just trying to throw another option out there for ya.http://www.duckhuntmissouri.com