Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

??????????????

Old 01-27-2013, 04:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default ??????????????

I wonder if a moderator even reads the waterfowl forum. Some of this spam has been up for days. It should have been taken down and the culprit banned in minutes if not hours but at least in a couple of days. Oh well. It's better than having them watch us like a freaking hawk and warning us all the time.
Old 01-27-2013, 06:25 PM
JW
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Colorado Luckydog
I wonder if a moderator even reads the waterfowl forum. Some of this spam has been up for days. It should have been taken down and the culprit banned in minutes if not hours but at least in a couple of days. Oh well. It's better than having them watch us like a freaking hawk and warning us all the time.
So where is the Spam?

As a side note you can help us. As we are not on 24/7 - Find Spam or what you may think is Spam and use the Yellow Triangle to report it. A web wide notice is sent to all Moderators and Admins.

And if it is indeed inapropriate - it will be taken care of.

Yes I duck hunt.

and do read here when I am on.

JW
Old 01-27-2013, 06:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by JW
So where is the Spam?
The two post that you just deleted. I'm not complaining, just having some fun and trying to stir up some conversation.