Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Waterfowl Hunting
Standing Corn Geese In The Snow >

Standing Corn Geese In The Snow

Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Standing Corn Geese In The Snow

Old 01-01-2013, 05:01 AM
Spike

Default Standing Corn Geese In The Snow

This is the last video of the season, I saved it for last because it was probably our favorite hunt of the year for several reasons! We had both cameras on this hunt & it turned out great!
This was an awesome hunt with a couple of our good friends from out of town. We were lucky to have found a corn field that the farmer couldn't harvest all of the corn because the ground was to wet & that left us with a big piece of standing corn. We had been watching this field for a while waiting for the geese to find it, when they did, to say we were fired up would be an understatement!!!!!
It was an unreal hunt standing in the corn with snow falling killing geese, also Otter dog made her first cast in the field & we got it on film, it was a big moment for Matt as her trainer, her progress through the season was incredible & sooooo fun to watch her learn & catch on to how things work, can't wait to see her go next year!

This season was an absolute blast! I hope you enjoyed watching our videos, good luck & see you next season!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q35RIL9QztM
Old 01-02-2013, 06:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

How cool was that?!!! I'm jealous. That was a hunt for the memories for sure! Thanks for posting!!
Old 01-04-2013, 03:51 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Colorado Luckydog
How cool was that?!!! I'm jealous. That was a hunt for the memories for sure! Thanks for posting!!

Your right! Hunt of a lifetime really
Old 01-05-2013, 10:39 AM
Spike

awesome vid man. We had allot of crop damage by us because of the drought, so we got to hunt allot of standing corn for the early season got 68 geese in the first 2 weekends of Sept. Was definitely a year to remember.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:18 PM
Spike

Thanks brother! I heard things were bad for the farmers down that way this year, bad for them, good for waterfowl hunters!!!! You boys sure put a whoopin on em! Wow! Good times!!!
Old 01-09-2013, 01:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Great video. Looks like a great time.
Old 01-10-2013, 03:48 PM
Spike

Thanks! It was awesome!