Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Early Goose Part 2

Old 09-10-2012, 11:57 AM
Spike

Default Early Goose Part 2

This was the second hunt of our early goose season, with Myself, Mitchell & Brandon. Brandon is 16 & the newest member of the Mafia, he has a fire for waterfowl hunting like we do, he has only been calling for less than a year & is doing great! He is our new camera man & has no experience with a video camera at all but is eager to learn, this is only his second goose hunt ever, his first was last Tuesday!!!
We found this field at the last minute on Friday holding between 100-150 geese & got permission. The hunt started with Mitchell & I shooting & Brandon behind the camera. After a couple flocks & a single Mitchell decided to give Brandon a chance to hunt, theres nothing like seeing a new hunter building a love for waterfowl hunting. He bagged a few geese & was grinning from ear to ear!
Also got a couple bands in this hunt, pretty rare up in these parts!!! Great Hunt!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0aq_dYAOaU&feature=plcp
Old 09-10-2012, 08:06 PM
Fork Horn

I cannot wait to try out my HeviShot SpeedBall shells during the early Canada season here in Alabama..........
Old 09-11-2012, 03:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice video! Keep'em coming.
Old 09-12-2012, 03:19 PM
Spike

Thanks! My plan is to post up a weekly hunt video.
Old 09-14-2012, 08:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great job!!! Gotta love that Hevi-Metal!!!!! Better than steel EVER thought of being!!!!!