Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Waterfowl Hunting
Jeff Foiles pled guilty to poaching >

Jeff Foiles pled guilty to poaching

Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Jeff Foiles pled guilty to poaching

Old 09-18-2011, 03:51 PM
Spike

Oh by the way, the liberals won't use this to get back at us, they pretty much have a loosing war. Its like Social Security when every president has stated that they may not have the funds to pay. That's bs It's just a scare tactic they use on the timid.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:50 PM
Spike

They can easily ban hunting if everyone has the "it can't happen to us" mindset. If you don't keep it from happening it will happen. Look at the gun bans in Canada and Australia. They sat back thinking it wouldn't happen to them.

Reference the punsihment they just convicted one poacher and he is banned from hunting anywhere in the world. He didn't even have anything near 23 felonies against him.

If your opponents have the power and the funds they can easily persuade some Liberal tree huggers to get legislation passed that would end hunting as we know it. So, I'll consider myself "Timid" and do all i can to preserve the sport. Better to prevent it from happening than looking back and saying "what could we have done different".