Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

new shells this year

Old 10-04-2010, 02:07 PM
Spike

Default new shells this year

about to buy a couple cases of shells before the season starts and curious what opinions were of the remington hypersonic and the blackcloud... in years past i have shot the winchester xpert. looking to move to something new
Old 10-05-2010, 11:26 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by lw57727163
Some people choose Ugg Boots sale,Ugg Boots sale,Ugg Boots UK ,Cheap Ugg Bootsto help them change their condition. When you first start the program you may even have a hard time eating everything on your plate. But the idea is that you want to have the energy (through food calories) to complete the intensive P90X workouts. The P90X Nutrition Guide gives you a list of recommended foods, also outlines daily meals and recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. This is not a starvation diet either.
wtf?? well back to your question i from many people that the hypersonic steel kick about twice as hard as any other shell but i imagine they work good. And black clouds are very dirty shells but they work good. i was thinkin bout tryin something new this year that dont cost $25 dollars a box. i was lookin at the federals i heard good things about them.
Old 10-05-2010, 01:50 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by BIGBUCK17
wtf?? well back to your question i from many people that the hypersonic steel kick about twice as hard as any other shell but i imagine they work good. And black clouds are very dirty shells but they work good. i was thinkin bout tryin something new this year that dont cost $25 dollars a box. i was lookin at the federals i heard good things about them.
if you mean the federal speed shoks in the blue box then your are looking at a good shell they are cheap and not that dirty. i havnt killed anything with them yet but nthey shoot good and i have a friend who used them and said they killed good