Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Waterfowl Hunting
Making of the Duckmen Rock >

Making of the Duckmen Rock

Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Making of the Duckmen Rock

Old 08-08-2010, 09:10 PM
Typical Buck

Default Making of the Duckmen Rock

Check out he making of "The Duckmen Rock" I'm going to give to Phil, Jace, Willie, Si Robertson for all they have done for the sport of duck hunting, call making, and their contribution to the hunting industry. Check out the making of the" Duckmen Rock"
Shoot me an e-mail and I'll post it to the site. Thanks for your support.
Live it up! Doug
Attached Thumbnails Making of the Duckmen Rock-duckmen-rock-001.jpg  

Last edited by kswild; 08-08-2010 at 09:14 PM.
Old 08-16-2010, 06:28 PM
Typical Buck

Just a little update:Temperature has been in the high 100's and has just now cooled down enough to work on it more. I must say it's coming along pretty good. Show your support for the duckmen blast me an e-mail. The rock is 40" across the bottom 21" to the peak and 4" to 6" thick and weighs roughly 100 lbs.
Live it up! Doug
Attached Thumbnails Making of the Duckmen Rock-duckmen-rock-046.jpg   Making of the Duckmen Rock-duckmen-rock-047.jpg  

Last edited by kswild; 08-16-2010 at 07:00 PM. Reason: To Add size
Old 08-25-2010, 05:53 PM
Typical Buck

Getting ready for the final stage ......Almost there. Check out all the pics here
Live it up! Doug
Attached Thumbnails Making of the Duckmen Rock-duckmenrock-aug-25-1.jpg   Making of the Duckmen Rock-duckmenrock-aug-25-2.jpg  
Old 08-26-2010, 12:38 PM
Typical Buck

The making of the Duckmen Rock is complete! Now stay tuned for the making of "How to get the Duckmen to the Robertsons! Check out all the pics here Thanks for all your support.
Live it up! Doug
Attached Thumbnails Making of the Duckmen Rock-duckmenrock-finish-1.jpg   Making of the Duckmen Rock-duckmenrock-finish-2.jpg  
Old 08-26-2010, 06:46 PM
Typical Buck

Thumbs up

Final photo. Thanks for all your support. Next it's on to the buffalo rock. Let me know if your interested in seeing pics of it on my website. And you can see all the Duckmen Rock photos here. Again thanks for letting the duck commander and family know they rock!
Live it up! Doug
Attached Thumbnails Making of the Duckmen Rock-duckmen-rock-final.jpg