Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Layout Boat blinds

Old 12-10-2009, 08:05 AM
Spike

Default Layout Boat blinds

I am in the process of building a blind for my 4 rivers layout boat and thought i'd ask for some finished pics of other peoples boats. I will post some pics of mine as it progresses.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:01 PM
Spike

I've got simple, easy-to-follow plans that will allow anyone from any walk of life to build their very own duck boat, and for a fraction of the cost of buying one. With minimal supplies, and a very small cost, we'll get you on the water in no time!

They say every good product is made out of necessity, not out of greed. That's about as true a statement as one could make now-a-days, and these duck boat plans are no different. I got frustrated with having to shop dozens of places, before I just realized that buying a duckboat would be too expensive.

Instead of subjecting myself to the torture of continuing to shop for a boat that was too expensive, I decided that it was time to make my own. And in doing so, I wanted to make it easy enough for anyone to follow, so that none of you would ever have to go through what I went through.

Before we get too far into this, let me tell you a little bit about myself.

I'm 48-years-old, and I'm about as avid of a waterfowl hunter as you can get. Ducks, geese, doesn't matter... I just love getting out there on the water, and enjoying the thrill of the hunt. Oh, and I can't complain about the great dinners that come out of it either!