Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Waterfowl Hunting
Welcome to Dnieper Shlepper! >

Welcome to Dnieper Shlepper!

Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Old 11-18-2009, 02:16 AM
Spike

Default Welcome to Dnieper Shlepper!

The trip was also documented by a film crew from the National Film Board of Canada, who also maintain a blog about the event. The film crew included Canadian Film/Food Mastermind Barry Lazar, who really inspired me to document the unique flavors of the local chow... on film, at least. Concieved of and primarily organized by the prodigious Dolgin Family - especially DJ Socalled Josh Dolgin - a dozen or so of the world's best Klezmer musicians, and a delightful cast of travellers on the Klezmer Heritage Cruise from Kiev to Odessa in the Ukraine. I will soon add a few fresh postings to this blog on topics I left uncovered during my Ukrainian blog blitz of the spring. Enjoy...

Tummy Tuck Recovery
generic propecia