Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

On the outs with DU

Old 08-11-2009, 02:16 AM
Spike

Default On the outs with DU

As you can see I am new to this board-went looking for a new home after Du cut its throat by supporting Cap & Trade or as I like to call it,,Crap & Trade.
After 42 years of being involved with Du-I'm finished with em.Myself and Don Young called it quits on the same day.I will always be a Du member ( for the birds & conservation) but I no longer see eye to eye with the administration.I was told that this was one of the best boards as of today.So far it looks like I may pull up a chair and sit awhile.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

DU has lost a lot of support down here in Louisiana and Arkansas. The banquets all over the two states draw about half of what they used to.
Old 08-12-2009, 11:59 AM
Spike

I support the conservation effort, and I will say the DU dinners aren't as well attended as in years past. That might be to less hunters, less money cause of the economy or more people not agreeing with the policies. That being said I think this is a fine board. BTW I'm on NY states waterfowl advisory committee so I stay involved in otherways