Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Yeah i dont think so!!!

Old 08-04-2009, 08:06 PM
Banned

Default Yeah i dont think so!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frv4i...eature=channel
If i were the guy in the Video...
I know what i would've done! Its crap like this that really chaps my azz! People have no idea of which they are messing with!!! I mean seriously, if theres a bunch of guys laying out in a field and ready to kill... would you mess with them? I got so pissed watching this video, I could tear someone apart! they way they talk and act is pure plane and simple Horse sh*t!
I went right to the SCI. website and joined. I am already a DU. member and NRA! These animal rights activists need to be dealt with NOW!!!
Old 08-04-2009, 09:32 PM
Fork Horn

i woulda let some steel rip
Old 08-05-2009, 05:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow, apparently common sense isn't a pre-requisite for being an animal rights activist.

4 years ago, fishing steelhead in Sheboygan, WI my brother and I had a run in with two of them. The Sheboygan River is an easy target because it is right off the highway and FULL of fish, both spring and fall, and these jackasses were kayaking through all of the holes dropping rocks they were picking up from the river and yelling "Swim away fish, these men can't hurt you when we are here." Well, I'm 6'10" so the depth of water wasn't a concern to me. I waded over, grabbed a kayak, and proceeded to push it under water until the little jerk started screaming like a piglet. Then, we called the DNR and they came right away and gave them disturbing the peace tickets. It was great!
Old 08-05-2009, 06:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

I would have just whooped their ass's. It would not have been the right thing but it's probably what I would have done.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:48 AM
Fork Horn

this is so stupid and idiotic
Old 08-07-2009, 01:17 PM
Typical Buck

people like them p me off i would of let them have it #4 to that parachute and fan thing
Old 08-08-2009, 07:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

hopefully next time they get a giuy as nice as that one. the next one is liable to let some steel go.
Old 08-08-2009, 08:20 AM
Banned

Amen brother! Killem all, let god sort'um out!
Old 08-09-2009, 12:07 PM
Typical Buck

Have any of you ever went to the Hegins Pigeon Shoots back in the 90's? The shoot was just about done for when these Peta nuts went and started protesting the shoot. Ticket sales were an all time high and allowed the shoot to continue a few more years thanks to their dumbness. I have also heard of these animal rights idiots marching through the woods on the first day of deer with pots and pans clashing. They created the most productive deer drive in the history of the area.
The idiots in this video just chased those geese into someone elses spread, they didn't save any in numbers worth posting this stupid crap on the internet. Just for them I'm buying extra cases of shells to hunt geese harder than I ever have.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Spike

In some states this would be hunter harassment, sadly all states don't have it and I'm sure you could never get it passed in liberal Illinois! You could report them to aviation group as it is illegal to endanger people on the ground with aircraft.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.