Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Swan Hunting

Old 09-27-2008, 10:58 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Swan Hunting

I have acess to a 3-1/2. So i'm gonna shot 1-3/8 oz bb's for the swan. If i get one, it will be mounted. There is a guy in utah that will hook it up for 400 bucks. Not too bad, i guess.
Old 09-28-2008, 12:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Tell me, is there anything that you don't hunt in America? I could never kill a swan!

Just plain wrong

Old 09-30-2008, 11:13 PM
Fork Horn

I haven't been...yet. It is a weekend trip planned for '09 though...one of my friends took one with a recurve bow the last time he went, I think I'll stick to the scattergun for my first trip though. If you want a great taxidermist get in touch with either Pat Pitt in Southaven, MS or David Luke in Mandeville, La....those two guys are the best I have ever seen and the only guys I trust with my birds....

and remington girl...remember there are plenty of people who say that about deer, rabbits, or hundreds of other romanticized species