Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Waterfowl Hunting
 Artificial Corn, Need some Opinions >

Artificial Corn, Need some Opinions

Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Artificial Corn, Need some Opinions

Old 04-17-2008, 07:19 PM

Default RE: Artificial Corn, Need some Opinions

Total gimmick.... Its useless in the water which make it worthless for ducks, and 39.95 is not a good price.
Old 04-18-2008, 11:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

This is starting to sound like a bad commercial! You don't need this chit to kill geese. My best field for years is a total dirt field. By the time they get close enough to see the kernals they are dead enough. This is just another bad gimmic to get your money!
Old 04-19-2008, 12:12 PM

ORIGINAL: shamlin

Total gimmick.... Its useless in the water which make it worthless for ducks, and 39.95 is not a good price.
Yep I agree seen this and about feel out of the chair laughing. It is amazing what people will come up with to con people out of there money.
Old 04-19-2008, 04:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Colorado Luckydog

This is starting to sound like a bad commercial! You don't need this chit to kill geese. My best field for years is a total dirt field. By the time they get close enough to see the kernals they are dead enough. This is just another bad gimmic to get your money!
same thing i say when people get too caught up on their decoys! if they can see the decoys are fake, they should be dead already
Old 04-22-2008, 10:23 PM

Nice sales pitch bro!

Let me guess, owner of the new plastic corn ring producing company? That sure was a lengthy review to not be.

We should pack in fake water (huge sheets of glass) to make a fake pond for ducks to land on...bet that would sell too.
Old 04-23-2008, 09:10 AM

i use bottle pops and pait them yellow
Old 04-23-2008, 12:49 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: TEmbry

We should pack in fake water (huge sheets of glass) to make a fake pond for ducks to land on...bet that would sell too.
Ha, great idea! You should patent that before it gets stolen. As far as the "corn rings" go, this is as stupid at the butt-out tool that came out last year.Actually, those thingslook like chicken rings you find in the frozen food aisle. And I don't think ducks eat chicken.
Old 04-23-2008, 03:20 PM

I've had the pleasure of using the real illusion corn kernels for about five years now, and the stuff works great. I'm more of a duck hunter myself, and the corn kernels float on the water so the birds can see it from a distance. It's just another great trick to have up your sleeve.
Old 04-23-2008, 07:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

ya interesting to me too, i thought you wanted opinions? not people to buy this product?
Old 04-23-2008, 08:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

No one would ever expect that huntinlife, or gonehuntin, are one in the same? Are maybe they are just in cahoots together. Great first post there gonehunting!

Quick Reply: Artificial Corn, Need some Opinions

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.