Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Best Prank on School

Old 03-13-2008, 07:10 AM

Default Best Prank on School

Well i kept seeing geese on the school feild and they came in day after day and the janitors kept scaring them out cause they were making a mess. So me and my buddy came to the school at night with4 full 50 lb bags of corn. We spread it out all over the baseball feild and the football feild. We left belly laughing. I knew what would happen and he didnt so i didnt tell him. Well 2 days later i look on the tiny school feild...COVERED IN GEESE. there muse have been 300 honkers on the baseball feild alone. The janitors saw this and ran out full sprint to get them off and sliped on crap. when they got up all the geese were flying away and I was watching out the window the whole time and as soon as the janitors got inside they did a circle 500 yards out and dumped in again. Thank god nobody knew it was us because the whole baseball team would have killed us.I mean i dont think theres any grass left on the feild and its MESSY....
Old 03-13-2008, 12:01 PM

Default RE: Best Prank on School

if it was still in season, and that was my school.. i would offer to get rid of them for good. after school hours lol
Old 03-13-2008, 01:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man now-a-days they'd put you under the jail for something like that. Thats a good one though! Pranks like that today are often looked down on as vandalism and juvenile deliquency. Done just right though... they are still pretty dang funny!

Our senior High school prank was to cut loose a bunch of piglets covered in baby oil during lunch in the cafeteria. We painted little mock football jerseys on them, with our graduation year as the number, and various administrator and teachers last names written on the back! I think we cut 5 or 6 loose and it took them almost all afternoon to catch them all. Our principal (a friend of mine... who I think suspected us, but I'll never admit to it) is a fellow hunter and country boy, and finally wised up and took a blanket and threw it over the last escaped oil slick pig. They ran all over the hallways, knocked stuff over and caused a general disturbance. Lord it was hilarious!

Related funny story: The Principals secretary at my High School had been my next door neighbor my entire life. The principal himself had a son my age who I used to play soccer with, so I'd known him for several years. He himself is a huge turkey and waterfowl hunter (my two specialties). He owns a chain of islands in the Upper James River where hundreds of geese congragate to roost and water. A few times my junior and senior year, when the birds were there and weather was right, his secretary would cover him skipping work, and me skipping school so we could go shoot ducks and geese in the morning and make it back for lunch time. Man you couldn't do that kinda stuff anymore after Columbine happened and everything like that!
Old 03-13-2008, 04:29 PM

ORIGINAL: mike2355

if it was still in season, and that was my school.. i would offer to get rid of them for good. after school hours lol
not after the corn prank though.. wouldnt want to get busted for baiting lol
Old 03-13-2008, 08:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

man id totally do that if there were enough geese in windsor for it to cover it all, not that that they dont all sit there anyways
Old 03-14-2008, 10:00 AM
Typical Buck

LMAO! thats classic
Old 03-14-2008, 03:45 PM
Fork Horn

very creative!!