Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

wader hangers

Old 07-22-2007, 11:01 AM
Typical Buck

Default wader hangers

Has anyone made there own waders hangers. I just bought a new pair and it recommends that after every use to hang the waders upside down for extended life of the waders. I have some ideas, but probably not the best. I appriciate any ideas you are willing to share. thanks!
Old 07-22-2007, 06:25 PM

Default RE: wader hangers

You can buy wader hangers at Wal-mart for like 4-5 dollars. They are a heavy duty black plastic, and they screw into the wall or etc... you can buy one which will hold one pair, or like I did I bought 8 for all of my hunting boots and hung them high on the wall to get all of them off the floor. It is in the hunting/ fishing section where they sell the waders/boots. Give them a try, they are great...
Old 07-23-2007, 08:09 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks for the info, but our wal-mart sucks a$$ when it comes to outdoor products. Ive been to other Wal-marts away from home that are ten times better then the one closest to me, figures. Well, I think that I will probably not worry about makeing my own and purchase some from an outdoor store such as Cabelas or Bass Pro.
Old 07-23-2007, 09:53 PM

I just use a piece of rope with a loop at both ends, then simply put one loop over each boot and hang the rope over a hook, screw, nail, etc.....
Old 07-23-2007, 09:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just have 2 nails pounded into wall, spaced so that the heel wont slip between works great and is super cheap